Parade Creates Criminal Parents

This. kid brings it to school to show friends and teacher sees it or he drops it...school lock down and kid will be suspended. remember there is a zero tolerance policy.
Pro-gunners Posting signs about this would be a great idea. "Did you pick up brass? You're a felon!"

I love it. Next parade in mass I'm makeing up signs

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Or maybe - just maybe - the officers weren't dickheads? Sometimes the simplest explanation...

I can't imagine a cop actually busting someone for some BS like a shell casing. No need for links, I'm sure it has happened.

It would be great if it did happen just to wake up the moon bats. I think this is one of those charges that are only brought out as a bargaining chip.

The brass w/o FID thing is perfect example of one of the myriad of selectively enforced laws in MA

Brass is illegal to possess w/o LTC because it allows the liberal marxists to decide who they want to put behind bars.

its the same w pretty much every gun related law. They are broken constantly and overall rarely enforced unless the person being arrested/charged has done something of political importance. Reference the guy arrested at the BU graduation ceremony. That had nothing to do w his actual carrying of a firearm and everything to do with a perceived transgression against the commonwealth.

1st amendment is the same....i can say whatever I want so long as I dont irritate Marcia or .gov....otherwise i am in court or jail or both.

Back
Top Bottom