Paracord Rifle Sling - Vet Made - Thoughts?

My apologies for not keeping track of this thread.

To purchase you can either go through our store (registration is free) or send me an email with what you would like.

My email address is [email protected]

We just received the first round of slings and they shipped out today to a few members on here. For all the members that chimed in earlier and indicated interest, I'm hoping to put the next order in a few days.

This will help guarantee you'll have them by the holidays. Just send me an email and I'll set everything up.

Thank you again for supporting this initiative. It's great to see/meet the people that support our veterans and enjoy quality Made in America products.

Next week I finally get to play with the new sling...it's only going to the range, but there's always something fun about putting something new on a rifle.

My impression so far is that it's a good fit for me and I've found it comfortable. Comfortable is relative as I've only just put it on my shoulder to adjust the straps and get a feel for it. It won't be until the Spring/Summer until I give it a real workout, but I like it so far.

Back
Top Bottom