Paid the price

I client of mine found out that I support the 2nd ammendment, we got in what I thought was a calm discussion about firearms, I even offered to take him to the range so he could make an educated decision. I just got a call from him cancelling two kitchen remodels (he owns a multi family), he is going to use someone else. Tough losing any work in this economy, but the good news is, I now have some some free time to go to the range. It is amazing how close minded these people can be.

well that makes one more place that is easier for the copper to be stolen because criminals wont stand any opposition.

I was walking into a job in Wellesley a couple months ago, with the GC to meet the homeowner for a kitchen remodel. There were Obama signs in front of her house. The GC looked at me and asked if I minded taking off my Glock hat. I said, I do mind, I don't support Obama, but I'm not gonna ask the homeowner to take down the signs!
I priced the job ridiculously high, thinking I wouldn't get it. Got a call today saying the job is a go. Glock hat and all.

Another reason why I love doing work for NES members. No bullshit.

Feel better knowing you are taking more of the leftists money than you would have. The rest is going to Deval and Obama.

They did, Biggdog expressed his freedom of speech. the customer expressed his freedome to go elsewhere.
we may not like the outcome here, but freedom was maintained

if someone came to your house and was an Anti and told you 20% of every customer order goes to support gun control, would you hire him? I would not.

Yeah. My point exactly. But I said it in fewer words.

Hey Bigdogg, My hubby and I are looking to remodel our kitchen this spring - looking for a good contractor. and we BOTH support 2nd amendment. Do you work in Nashua NH (the live free or die state)?

That's cool. Rep point in bound. I gotta ask cause it's NES and someone has to..... are you hot? [laugh]

Seriously?

No, not seriously at all. That was the point. It is kind of a long standing NES joke as it relates to wives, girlfriends and in at least one case, Atilla's Mom. It's a joke that is typically followed by the obligatory...[pics]
This is sometimes followed by someone posting a picture of Scarlet Johanson saying "yeah, this is me, will I get a better price for my kitchen?"

Back
Top Bottom