PA carry

I suppose with recent current events things might be different, but a couple weeks ago I took a road trip and acquired my PA LTC at the Reading Airport sheriff's station.

The officer seemed less than enthusiastic (maybe doesn't like out of staters?) but was quick and professional enough. I look like a convict in the photo, though.

Painless and adds reciprocity for me in all of the states where I customarily travel.

We aren’t always friendly but we are pretty supportive of the 2A 🇺🇸

We aren’t always friendly but we are pretty supportive of the 2A 🇺🇸

I enjoyed the trip. Visited the Classic Auto Mall 20 minutes south (a literal mall converted into a consignment house / museum of amazing antique, classic and muscle cars, trucks and motorcycles and then fueled up on Penn Dutch food for the drive home. Except for Mr. Grumpycop, everybody I met was friendly and helpful.

I enjoyed the trip. Visited the Classic Auto Mall 20 minutes south (a literal mall converted into a consignment house / museum of amazing antique, classic and muscle cars, trucks and motorcycles and then fueled up on Penn Dutch food for the drive home. Except for Mr. Grumpycop, everybody I met was friendly and helpful.
I passed the Classic Auto Mall on my last trip to see Mom who's just outside of Lancaster. I was wondering about it . Now it's a waypoint for my next trip, whenever that happens.
BTW. Mom lives in the town of Willow Street. Those goofy Amish town names[laugh]

I passed the Classic Auto Mall on my last trip to see Mom who's just outside of Lancaster. I was wondering about it . Now it's a waypoint for my next trip, whenever that happens.
BTW. Mom lives in the town of Willow Street. Those goofy Amish town names[laugh]

I love Intercourse.

Yes, the Classic Auto Mall is a MANDATORY stop for anybody with an interest in antique / classic cars.

Back
Top Bottom