Owasso Officer Accused Of Excessive Force

all that guy needed to do was grab the shotgun barrel and he would have been part of a clean shoot. This is so out of hand. The cop is disturbed.

Your blind hatred is clouding your judgement.

They chased him halfway across the state and he still resisted after being tased. Officer had no choice. I'm sure he'll be found innocent again after the investigation and subsequent arbitration and/or lawsuits, like the last time.

No kidding. Poking someone with the muzzle of a shotgun? WTF is that?

I know right the butt end is much more effective............. seriously what where you trained to do? Im stumped at some of this stuff going on. Not just police but any public sector jobs where workers who just cant do the job correctly stay on the job or even get rehired.
god bless us all

If that hammer drops while he's pounding the muzzle into the suspect's face, that'd leave one hell of a mess.

A proud member of the Enforcer Caste. Many (not all) police have no regard for the lives of civvies. Policies such as No Knock dynamic entries for anything but a hostage situation show a complete disregard for the lives of those involved. When lives are not in danger there is no justification for the police to endanger them.

... but any public sector jobs where workers who just cant do the job correctly stay on the job or even get rehired.
god bless us all

Goes for politicians too. Nothing like people voting in incompetent politicians again and again. Of course, the pool to vote from is also lacking...

I'll put this in this thread because its just another example of a cop who had a previous incident of abuse (pled guilty to assault) and is back at it some more. He though, was never fired despite his admitted misconduct. Now he does this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom