• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

over 30 guns found in wall in the UK

Just saw Mausers and Lee-Enfields in the first picture so I didn't get too sad....but the ones after that....those doubles - they looked nice. Slim prospects for them going to a nice home...perhaps they will be auctioned as they are still legal there.

As a kid, my buddy's dad stashed revolvers all over the house when they first bought the place and gutted it. The guy could smash his fist through dry wall and come out with a gun. Me? I'd forget where I put the Damn things!

Just saw Mausers and Lee-Enfields in the first picture so I didn't get too sad....but the ones after that....those doubles - they looked nice. Slim prospects for them going to a nice home...perhaps they will be auctioned as they are still legal there.

See the 1911 in the last photo? I'd love to know what it is. I'm betting a USGI 1911A1 or one of those funky RAF .455 contract pistols. If it's the latter and in original shape, it's worth a lot.

ETA: LOL @ "huge arsenal" [thinking]

Last edited:
sheep as ****. if i tore down a wall and 30 guns poured out i'd have to change my pants because of happy reasons. i wouldn't be calling the po-po to come take the evil things away, that's for sure.

'It was an incredible arsenal - full, absolutely choc-a-bloc with eight shelves of fire arms and ammunition.'

That's his idea of an arsenal? Poor bastard would probably *** his pants if he came in to most of our houses...

He was hiding them for go time. Just waiting for the revolution, keeping his guns handy for self defense/sarcasm

Ok guys I know things are getting bad in MA but which of you is going all the way over there to hide things?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Look at that English prick in the photos, posing next to his "find" that he so quickly reported like a good dog.

We sent the Brits packing for a reason didn't we. If I lived there I think I would be one of those guys launching a molotov cocktail. Don't touch my guns, in the wall, or out of the wall.

Some classic lines in the article:

"Police safety removed the collection of firearms from the property" - whew what a relief for them!

"Police are working on the theory that the owner of the guns died after concealing them in the house" - no shit!

"Around 250 live bullets were also found" - this is still less than the local Walmart most days

Back
Top Bottom