• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

One shot no injury "active shooter" in natick

giphy.gif

So somebody got shot but they weren’t injured?
One person was initially reported to have a minor injury but state police later said that there were no gunshot victims and no injuries.

Natick Police Chief James Hicks said the victim, a hotel guest, told police that the suspects followed him into the hotel, fired a single shot into the lobby, then ran out of the hotel and fled in a vehicle. The victim was not injured and told police he did not know the suspects.

How is it an “active shooter” if the shooter fired a shot and then fled. In a car. Presumably, away from the hotel?

“Assaulted” just isn’t sexy enough nowdays I guess.

so because there allegedly was a shooter in the lobby in the middle of the night the police figured there weren't any victims. So what do they do?

they wake everyone up out of a sound sleep and march them through the lobby, right into harm's way, to increase the chances of additional people getting shot.

then they find out way after the fact that the shooter left the building and got away in a car. Nice police work.....

Another smooth move by Ex-Lax.

It's Massachusetts....Fart too loudly and some twit(s) will scream "OH MY GOD!. GUNSHOTS!!" and your motel room will be surrounded/raided/SWAT-ed/invaded/etc etc etc...
But... then again, on the plus side? If you're (like me) approaching the age of 60, all that wild and crazy action will probably be the most fun you've had in a motel room since before you were married.

Just sayin'

Come on the real story is the guy was banging his girlfriend one of the section 8 recipients and his wife found out.
Took his own gun and tried to shoot him but didn't know how to use the gun and was only able to get off one shot.

Last edited:
If memory serves me the biggest risk in this town is SWAT tripping and discharging a machine gun into the back of your head.

ONE GUY gets shot in a hotel, and it's suddenly an ACTIVE SHOOTER, blah blah, bray bray.

f*** these media a**h***s.

Meanwhile some kid probably got shot at in murderpan or dot last night but they likely don't give a shit, "because that's where brown people live".... [rofl]

-Mike

Hmm, is "hotel guest" now the PC code being used for " section 8" housing recipient?
This!

Until I moved to NC and now have to fly up regularly and grab a hotel room for a few days, I had no idea that the hotels are full because of sec 8 recipients.

Amazing to me. I wonder what the budget for that is every year!! Obviosuky I’m not staying in ritzy places but, you’re still talking 40-80 bucks a night. And I’ve had some problems finding an open hotel sometimes.

ETA: just me derailing a thread again. Never stayed at the crowne plaza. I’d imagine it’s better than a motel 6.

It's Massachusetts....Fart too loudly and some twit(s) will scream "OH MY GOD!. GUNSHOTS!!" and your motel room will be surrounded/raided/SWAT-ed/invaded/etc etc etc...
But... then again, on the plus side? If you're (like me) approaching the age of 60, all that wild and crazy action will probably be the most fun you've had in a motel room since before you were married.

Just sayin'

Didn't they lockdown Chelmsford High a year or so ago because somebody in the neighborhood was having a new roof put on?

Back
Top Bottom