One minute you're walking with a friend to grab a coffee, the next minute you're dead

commodon

NES Member
Holy shite! You don't see this happen every day...

This guy just came around the corner and bang, it was all over in a few seconds. A well planned execution.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Maybe, also might be someone filming a movie.... otherwise why would the camera be there at such a perfect angle? (and its a non potato camera too, and not even being held by someone, its quite obviously fixed and has a mic on it, not typical CCTV, etc. )

Reminds me a lot of this... (wait for it)

Looks real, don't it? Some chuckleheads were actually filming a movie there... probably about the same bombings, can't believe they actually allowed them to do it...

Maybe, also might be someone filming a movie.... otherwise why would the camera be there at such a perfect angle? (and its a non potato camera too, and not even being held by someone, its quite obviously fixed and has a mic on it, not typical CCTV, etc. )

Reminds me a lot of this... (wait for it)

Looks real, don't it? Some chuckleheads were actually filming a movie there... probably about the same bombings, can't believe they actually allowed them to do it...

I like this version better.

Back
Top Bottom