OMG! another arsenal

During a search of Bowden’s home, agents located three semi-automatic handguns and a semi-automatic rifle--all of which were “fully loaded, with rounds in the firing chamber--near his bed. In Bowden’s son’s bedroom, agents found 12 other guns, while a “loaded, short-barrel shotgun” was found near the home’s front door.

That's and ARSENAL??? [laugh2]

Please note what he told the nurse at the VA

"was thinking of traveling to Washington, DC, to shoot the President (Obama) because he is not doing enough to help African Americans,”

"Aw. This guy looks like he could be someone's grandpa... someone's crazy, homicidal, armed-to-the-teeth grandpa. Please remember to hug your grandparents this Thanksgiving so you can pat them down for concealed weapons. "

lol i am a grandfather and when my wife and i head out to dinner tomorrow i will be carrying. lol.

Here, here!! I am an Grandpa, under 50, and I carried to dinner tonight. Carry almost anywhere I can.
My point is this guy was idiot enough to say what he did. Then admit it to the Feds? Hello !! The guy doesn't understand the consequences? Strange.

Amateur... doesn't even have any hand grenades or was that... nevermind???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom