• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ol' Remus has left The Woodpile Report

BBQ.Uncle

NES Life Member
NES Member
For those of you who may not know, The Woodpile Report was a weekly blog that offered the thoughts and opinions of a brilliant yet anonymous writer calling himself "Ol' Remus." It contained observations and wry commentary on everyday life, history, prepping, politics, economics, links to scientific articles, obscure art and much more. I'd read his offerings with interest for the past several years. It seems that, after losing his wife of many years just a few months ago, that Remus himself was taken from us in the past few weeks. I couldn't let his passing go without commenting and offering my praise for his wisdom and efforts to inform and to ask for God's blessings for his soul.

Here's a link to the most recent page, updated by someone who knew him. I would recommend searching the net for past issues, as there's a lot there that's worth knowing.

RIP

Woodpile Report

Report from May... Woodpile Report

Last edited:
One of the best blogs in Internet history. I will miss Remus's thoughtful consideration of current events. RIP.

Back
Top Bottom