Official 1911 Pic Thread...

13A5166F-433B-45A1-9744-A4CD4A27BBB8-2381-000002394CEBC2A3_zpsabeea353.jpg

I hate you. Remington doesn't make one that small, so I can't compete lol. And the don't make a double stack so I can't go bigger.

Wish I liked the Commander size, looks so strange to me. But yeah I'd want a matching set for sure.

Ben, Remington sucks, why would they make a 4"? This is the company that charges $900 for a gun that "competes" with the SR1911. LOL

Wish I liked the Commander size, looks so strange to me. But yeah I'd want a matching set for sure.

Ben, Remington sucks, why would they make a 4"? This is the company that charges $900 for a gun that "competes" with the SR1911. LOL

:(

Least I got a 1911 and it was around 600$ new mr plastic gun . So what

Here you go. Y'all are gonna be impressed with my newest 1911. Double stack, 20 round magazine... yeah, it's a 6mm.

Yes, that is an orange tip. [sad2] I never ever thought I would buy an Airsoft, but this is a full metal, gas blowback, full 1911 size.

All the controls work like the real thing, and it even has a nice crisp single action trigger. Ambi safety is a little soft for my tastes. Perfect for practicing grip, draw, aim, fire without going to the range. Much cheaper to feed, too!

"Ignite" brand "Black Ops", eighty bucks at Wally World.

IMG_0075 (800x600).jpg IMG_0077 (800x600).jpg

Edit to add: the weight is pretty close to the real thing, but the balance is just a bit off because most of the weight is in the magazine. And, it's surprisingly loud... really caught me by surprise.

I don't know how long each CO2 cartridge lasts. I've only gone through two magazines. It will shred an aluminum beverage can at 15 feet.

Last edited:
A couple of small scores today; an original pinned two-tone .45acp magazine ($40) - early Springfield I think as it is non-keyhole - and an original B&B, inc., 1942 mag pouch ($30), to complete my 1917 M1911 rig. Trying to find out the company name for B&B.

MS

Last edited:
bad news, red locktite is the permenant one.
probably going to have to drill them out and re-tap the holes
I was finally successful with a little luck and a lot of determination (and vise grips). I did read on 1911forum.com that a heat gun might have made my life easier, too, but I hope never to have need to do that again!

I guess I'll join the fun (although technically a dupe from the New Acquisitions thread).

Attachments

• IMG_20130423_202932_782.jpg
    IMG_20130423_202932_782.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 126
What are the odds............met someone to sell a rifle at my local FFL and while I was there look what came in :) I have been looking for one of these for 4 years and now picked up 2 in the last month!

Baer-vi.jpg

What are the odds............met someone to sell a rifle at my local FFL and while I was there look what came in :) I have been looking for one of these for 4 years and now picked up 2 in the last month!

Baer-vi.jpg
Nice! Good things come in threes, there must be another one coming your way soon....Lucky Dog!

Back
Top Bottom