• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Officers Suspended After Lending Models Guns, Tanks For Bikini Photo Shoot (NSFW)

It's puff ho so I don't click.

oh come on, sometimes they have hot lesbian articles with pix

"The men were disciplined for conduct that brings discredit to an officer or agency, and for wearing their uniform during a promotion for a product — both rules violations, the records show. Wilkinson and Hansen declined comment"

Actually, I think this is the first cop article I have seen in a month that BRINGS CREDIT TO the police![grin]

Last edited:
There were firearms in that video? So that is what they do in the National Guard.

Last edited:
Why do police have a 'tank' or automatic weapons? Arnt those 'weapons of war'? If cops didnt have any firearms then this wouldn't be a problem....*
[/sarcasm off]
Don't you hate it when someone else logs into Facebook on your comp and you don't know it when you respond to some thing

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

THIS is what it takes to get a LEO suspended without pay?

I was thinking the same thing. I don't see what the problem is. Was someone in danger? Did someone get hurt? Seems like good PR for the Department to me. Sure beats getting caught on camera violating someones rights, or even just defending yourself and people rioting...

Back
Top Bottom