NY bill to limit ammo sales to 2x mag size every 90 days

When NH goes constitutional carry I will fully enjoy the pearl clutching here in MA. At least until the legislature decides MA NEEDZ MOAR LAWZ because if it.

When NH goes constitutional carry I will fully enjoy the pearl clutching here in MA. At least until the legislature decides MA NEEDZ MOAR LAWZ because if it.
I'd love to see Massachusetts erect warning signs just south of the border; Let people know that in ME/VT/NH they may encounter people with handguns, if only because it will give a push for [thread=148219]NH to put up our own signs[/thread].
210yofo.jpg

Last edited:
I assume you "get" that I think NH is in better shape than MA, rights-wise, scenery-wise, etc.?

It's just that I remember growing up in MA, 40+ years ago and it was a very different place. May have still had it's issues, but nobody gave a damn if their neighbor had guns, unless they were nicer than their own. (outside of the two cities anyway)

This same friend who said they will raise ammo prices 4x claims that during the gas crisis in the 70's that ALL the storage tanks were full and there were tankers sitting off the coast and that the government wasn't letting the companies sell gas so they could raise the prices. But I don't remember prices spiking just that you were limited when and how much you could buy! He also claims it started in the mid 60's and continued for a couple decades. I think he is off base
your friend clearly does not understand the basic concepts of micro econics.

In all fairness, I won that measuring contest fair and square.

That aside, yes, the vast majority of seemingly unrestful talk is just talk, people blowing off steam. The remainder is not a large enough percentage of the population to make a difference. The culling was successful, decades ago.
How'd that work out?

blog-kentstate-500x280-v01.jpg

I won't have to worry then as I have more than one (slightly).

And is the peoples republik virtually all guns are "registered" I wouldn't be surprised to see them put a round limit however. You have 10 guns, sorry you can only get ammo for 2 or some such

And New Hampshire didn't tolerate that for long, The tactic ended when Governor Mel sent our state troopers to arrest the MA tax agents for "loitering".

Sure it is, keep telling yourself that New Hampshire is going downhill year-over-year.
  • 2003 - HB415 passes, statewide firearms law preemption
  • 2004 - HB 1309 Shooting range protection amendment to RSA 158-B
  • 2010 - Knife law preemption.
  • 2011 - SB88 Expands Castle Doctrine (Veto Override)
  • 2012 - HB1551 - Landowner Liability protection bill.
  • 2013 - Court case NH v Dor (Definition of "loaded")
  • 2015 - Residents of 25 states can now carry in New Hampshire under reciprocity (and vice-versa).
Clearly firearms freedom in NH is circling the drain.

That will change if NH keeps electing LIBERALS like they have been , or at least continuing to allow the VOTER FRAUD that is SAME DAY VOTER REGISTRATION.

I was in the gallery when Bartlett pushed thru HB 1589 even though it was 3 to 1 against it by the public and then Bloombergs prostitutes from Moms Demand Gun nonsense where there for the full Vote that Bartlett forced.

Then there was the other one where the attention whores from Newtown got the ROCK STAR treatment and were allowed to speak BEFORE the NH residents ...

Back
Top Bottom