NY banning guns everywhere

If NY succeeds in banning guns everywhere, then the special people are going to be rather upset.

Likewise an "equal treatment" decision could simply end the availability of NYC carry licenses for celebrities, politicians, connected persons and diamond couriers.

Never thought I’d say this, but for the moment we really don’t have it that bad in MA.

I was actually thinking how will MA react to this case if NYSRPA wins? Would MA stop issuing non-res permits?
MA probably won't do anything until they get sued. Unlike California or New York, Mass legislators seem to be reluctant to make any substantial changes in the last 10 years.
If and when NYSRPA SCOTUS case goes our way, does it open the door for challenges to mag-limits, AWB, etc?
Probably not, but those cases are already in pipeline.
The bill says gatherings of more than 15 people so that pretty much means anywhere. So they concede you can carry but just not anywhere
That's going to make everything from trap to USPSA more challenging, let along just running a gun range that holds more than 15 people. I didn't see any exceptions for firearms competitions.

If NY succeeds in banning guns everywhere, then the special people are going to be rather upset.

Likewise an "equal treatment" decision could simply end the availability of NYC carry licenses for celebrities, politicians, connected persons and diamond couriers.
If this happens, then the special people will somehow become special police officers or special deputies to get around it.

Our boy Trump and McCuck had all three branches under their thumb at one point a couple years ago. Where was our National Reciprocity Act and Hearing Protection Act?
McCuck and the Rinos stabbed Trump in the back because they didn't think that Trump would withstand the dem onslaught and he wasn't one of them.

McCuck and the Rinos stabbed Trump in the back because they didn't think that Trump would withstand the dem onslaught and he wasn't one of them.
trump was never a pro-2a or pro-gun person. he is a classic new yorker with a lot of core beliefs any other member of blue blooded NYC elite shares.
he was still better than an alternative, but it is wrong to idealize him or take him for anything he is not.
he is one of the 'owners' - like good old carlin identified them - a true member of the club you don`t belong to.

NYC, Sullivan Act. "According to New York City historian George Lankevich, the Act was passed so that Sullivan could have friends in the police force plant handguns on his rivals and take them to jail." ...
The "rivals" were Italians. The weapons were planted in coat pockets by paid-off coat check room employees at restaurants and hotels. The Italians got wise to this scheme and responded by sewing their coat pockets shut.
Hell, my suit jackets used to come with the pockets pre-sealed.
592f56aa2447ff23b8daa9c002b8f5b5.jpg

hudsucker40.jpg

Back
Top Bottom