• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NRA/SAF Sue DOJ

So, let me get this straight. The same people who facilitated these evil assault weapons moving into Mexico are now trying to further regulate lawful dealers, who in turn were told by this same government to allow illegal sales? My head hurts...

So, let me get this straight. The same people who facilitated these evil assault weapons moving into Mexico are now trying to further regulate lawful dealers, who in turn were told by this same government to allow illegal sales? My head hurts...
Yes...

What's even more stupid is there was plenty of testimony by ATF that no additional regs are required to "identify" the bad people - they were already tracking them easily without either F&F or multi-gun forms...

"The measures that we are proposing are appropriate ones to stop the flow of guns from the United States into Mexico," he told reporters in Washington.

Or, umm, ya know...the ATF could...like, stop playing Mexican Santa and stuffing their stockings with guns intentionally. I mean, someone might find out about them encouraging the sales. Oh wait, we already found out about that? problem solved.

Personally, I think ATF did it so they had a reason to require the reporting. Make the issue happen, so you can enact the "solution" and give yourself the power you've been wanting but haven't had reason for yet. Or something.

It is about frigin time the NRA starts earning its keep.

Methinks we need the equivalent of a "tea party" at the NRA to shake things up a little!

Yup that about sums it up. [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom