Not your daddy's airgun

Haven’t gone there myself, but I understand that slugs require a different barrel (twist rate?) than Diablo pellets in the same caliber. Friend with FX Impact has separate barrel sleeves in .25 for pellets and slugs. Both group half inch at 50 yds...
Nice

These could be tour Dads or grand dads heck might even get into great grand dad.
Crossman 1400 is from late 60s
I have some older ones also 140s , sheridans and such.
The daisy 880 is “old” at least from last gen of the cast metal receiver ,this ones been mod’ed. Walther barrel , sealed barrel and oring update on bolt.
Also had a updated pump thats a smidge longer to get a little more squeeze.
The 880 is a ok gun but the trigger/let off valve is a pos. You cant slow squeeze it like fine marksmanship teaches us you just have to snap it.
Still fun unit

Attachments

• 12449580-AC34-494F-B46C-DA7E7E264769.jpeg
    12449580-AC34-494F-B46C-DA7E7E264769.jpeg
    525.4 KB · Views: 9
I have to take a second and let everyone know about a guy in Ohio. I sent out my hatsan 125 25 cal pellet rifle to this guy a year ago. He tuned this rifle up awesome ! I’m shooting pellets threw 3/4” plywood at 25 yards and now that I have the “artilery “ hold under control , I’m stacking pellets at 100’ ! Fast foreword a year..... I sent him the baby brother to this rifle , my hatsan 95 sniper in 22 cal. It’s a vortex gas ram that blew a seal. He is able to recharge these gas pistons and the power is amazing !! He rebuilt this rifle also and I couldn’t be happier ! Awesome job !! Highly recommend this guy for repairs or mods!

I have to take a second and let everyone know about a guy in Ohio. I sent out my hatsan 125 25 cal pellet rifle to this guy a year ago. He tuned this rifle up awesome ! I’m shooting pellets threw 3/4” plywood at 25 yards and now that I have the “artilery “ hold under control , I’m stacking pellets at 100’ ! Fast foreword a year..... I sent him the baby brother to this rifle , my hatsan 95 sniper in 22 cal. It’s a vortex gas ram that blew a seal. He is able to recharge these gas pistons and the power is amazing !! He rebuilt this rifle also and I couldn’t be happier ! Awesome job !! Highly recommend this guy for repairs or mods!
Good to hear. What's his name and contact info? Thanks!

I have been looking at an AIR FORCE Condor SS, Blue, .25 Cal. Runs about $775.
There is a Bicycle type High Pressure Pump for $200. I want to do some Resident
Canada Goose Hunting with it. I am hoping to find it on Sale sometime to Purchase.

Malodave

There is a Bicycle type High Pressure Pump for $200. I want to do some Resident
Canada Goose Hunting with it. I am hoping to find it on Sale sometime to Purchase.

Malodave
Excellent choice!
Be sure the tank has the ring loc valve on it and order the ring loc kit. It make the gun easier to tune for specific pellets or slugs.

There is a Bicycle type High Pressure Pump for $200. I want to do some Resident Canada Goose Hunting with it. I am hoping to find it on Sale sometime to Purchase.
I bought exactly that rifle from Goose last year. I had it out yesterday to deal with some unwelcome rodent guests.
CondorSS.png

Does NH have non-migratory geese?

Last edited:
I bought exactly that rifle from Goose last year. I had it out yesterday to deal with some unwelcome rodent guests.
CondorSS.png

Does NH have non-migratory geese?
There is a Resident Canada Goose Season. Bag limit of 5 Per day and 15 Possession.
Then there is the Normal Goose season. You will still need a NH Hunting License and
the Federal Duck Stamp.

Canada Geese (Sept) Statewide Sep. 1 – Sep. 25 5/Day 15/Possession
Canada Geese (Regular) Dates same as ducks 2/Day 6/Possession
Snow Geese Oct. 2. – Nov. 30 Oct. 6 – Dec. 12 Oct. 7 – Jan. 3 25/Day NO Possession limit

Malodave

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom