• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Northeast Arms LLC - Peabody MA

Awesome! Great location. We need more gun shops on the north shore, the closest one to where I live (Gloucester) is Ipswich then after that it's Four Seasons or Bobs Tactical in Salisbury. So you guys will be the closest to me now which is great. I'll definitely be stopping by often and doing online transfers through you guys ($25 fee I hope! lol). Best of luck!

Last edited:
The # 1 question is if they will be MASS PRO-CONSTITUTION or fall in line with
99% of the other LGS in the state of MASS!!

Welcome and best of luck which ever side of the street you take.

Fred

yeh, another reason i don't shop at most of the mass lgs

we'll find out the first week

congrats and best of luck with the opening. I think I'm going to go broke as well seeing as your store is a short walk from mine down rt 1, I will most likely be there often.

This is great. I will be one of the many here making it rain in your place. Oh wait, that will be down the street. Somehow I see your register being full of ones and smelling like cotton candy. You are going to have to explain to the wife why there is a trail of glitter coming in the front door..
Your neighbor is of the only good auto racing supply stores around here. I bet you will see some nice cars coming through the lot.
best of luck to you guys

How much are you going to do transfers for ?

Congrats and I'll be there for the grand opening! The northshore needs more lgs. I actually did a ftf transfer with bob a few months back and have been waiting to hear news on the grand opening. I really hope your customers are treated better cattle and your store front is clear and open to the public. It's quite sad going to a free state and seeing how large and open their lgs are compared to ones in MA (hidden behind warehouses or in dark basements).

Glad to see a shop that doesn't suck coming to that area. I'm up there about once a month or so, would love to be able to stop in. Looking forward to seeing you folks up and running.

You are missing the other 5 gals.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.
No, this is MA, they always skim of the top.

Seriously though, I have a buddy looking for a Mossberg Mariner. His renewal is being processed right now, so he is in the grace period. FRB says he is approoved and waiting on print job. When you guys get settled I'll have him give you a call, see if you can get it for him.

Last edited:
Good luck with the shop. I realize the stuff is difficult to get, but a good stock of reloading supplies would be nice.

Also, I've always wanted to see the gun shops in MA get more actively involved with increasing GOAL membership. This could be somewhere in the spectrum of handing out a membership sign up to offering to having the customer fill it out, give payment and send it in on their behalf when they buy a gun. I realize this is more effort for you guys but it seems to me it would drive up membership numbers.

Also, I've always wanted to see the gun shops in MA get more actively involved with increasing GOAL membership. This could be somewhere in the spectrum of handing out a membership sign up to offering to having the customer fill it out, give payment and send it in on their behalf when they buy a gun. I realize this is more effort for you guys but it seems to me it would drive up membership numbers.

We will be pushing GOAL memberships (look at our webpage for example) at our shop. We give out GOAL applications with all our course packets as well.

We will be pushing GOAL memberships (look at our webpage for example) at our shop. We give out GOAL applications with all our course packets as well.

Thanks.

I mention sending the app and payment in on their behalf as a means of preventing it from being brought home and thrown on the kitchen counter to be forgotten. Regardless, simply pushing the membership is a lot more than most shops do, so it's appreciated.

If there is anything regarding inventory that you guys would like to see in our shop (outside of the basics), that not a lot of shops in MA carry, please let us know. As we work on our inventory lists, this information can me mutually helpful.

Thanks.

Left yourself wide open on that...lol.

At this point in history, having stock on the shelves is an accomplishment. When products become available again, it would be nice to see a comprehensive reloading inventory.

Back
Top Bottom