• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Northeast Arms LLC - Peabody MA

108H Newbury Street (Route 1), Peabody MA
I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves to you. Northeast Arms LLC will be a new full service gun shop opening up on Route 1 Peabody, in the same plaza as Indy Auto Parts. Our grand opening celebration is scheduled for May 24th 2014, However, we open now as a "soft" opening with limited inventory.

We have been holding NRA classes at our Peabody location since July 2013, and we will continue to do so on a monthly basis. Thank you to all our graduates. And starting April 9th, we will be offering a full range of Cerakote and gun smithing services. Our price list is posted on our website at http://www.northeastarms.us

Also, please like our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/NortheastArms, so you can get regular updates.

Who are we you ask? We are a MA LLC entity based on a 3 person partnership. We are fellow NES members whom most of you know. We are active in the T2A community and also help defend our constitutional rights. We look forward to meeting you all in the near future.

Thank you,
Northeast Arms LLC

Last edited:
Welcome and Best wishes for success. That's on the SouthBound side right after Dunks right??
Yes, exactly.

Will you have .22lr in stock?
Although it is easier finding transferrable M249s than it is finding 22lr these days, we will have some in stock for our grand opening. How long it lasts, however, is another story. :)

Last edited:
OH MAN!!! I can WALK there from my house. This is going to be a problem. (for my wallet)
Can't wait to see the store. Best of luck to you guys!

Chris

best of luck....just make sure you treat your customers well and don't rat them out to the ATF and you'll probably get plenty of business from north shore NESers.....I for one can't wait to swing by.

- - - Updated - - -

Not too familiar with the location.... Is that before or after the Cabaret?

NES grand opening group gun shopping/ boob oggling field trip?

Welcome!

Will you guys be sporting a deli counter for the grand opening?!

just make sure you treat your customers well and don't rat them out to the ATF and you'll probably get plenty of business from north shore NESers

Our goal is to offer a friendly atmosphere where people can come in and chat without the feeling of being rushed (like other places). No deli style ticket systems. No calling the ATF if someone asks a question. And lots of donations to regional T2A organizations to help fight for our constitutional rights. Every single customer of ours is important, and will be treated with respect.

NES grand opening group gun shopping/ boob oggling field trip?
Guns, Auto Parts, and boobs all within 100 yards. Whats not to like?

Last edited:
Very excited for the new shop, sir. School and work permitting, I'll definitely be there for your grand opening to celebrate and congratulate. Can't wait to have a TRUSTWORTHY, FRIENDLY, PRO-CONSTITUTION LGS so close to home!

Back
Top Bottom