• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

North Grafton Fish, Game & Bird

I can hear North Grafton Fish, Game & Bird from my house and I am curious if anyone has any info on the club. Their website is very basic and doesn't provide a lot of detail. I am wondering if they have an indoor range, how long the rifle range is, whether or not there is a skeet/trap range, dues, etc.

Is anyone here a member?

Last edited:
I was thinking about joining and asked for a tour of the place and didn't hear back. I'm interested as well as it's within five minutes from me.

Ive been a member there for over 7 years, its a nice outdoor range that has a a club house you shoot out of . Its got a rifle and pistol range (The rifle range is over 300 feet.)
they meet the first thursday of every month to vote in new members. Im me and Ill be happy to show you guys around.
Mr.BILL

Ive been a member there for over 7 years, its a nice outdoor range that has a a club house you shoot out of . Its got a rifle and pistol range (The rifle range is over 300 feet.)
they meet the first thursday of every month to vote in new members. Im me and Ill be happy to show you guys around.
Mr.BILL

Thanks, I may PM you and take you up on that.

I am also a member there and i live in Grafton. Send me a message for info, i could also show you around, i live a few minutes away.

I am a member too. I was there today in fact. The rifle range goes out to 200 yards. Pistol range to 25 yards. There was a trap range that has been closed for a while over several issues but word is there has been mumblings about reopening it. There are also a couple archery sets. Some of the shooting you hear there may not actually be from the club. When I was cleaning up today I could hear shooting from somewhere else nearby. It sounded like it was from the kennel next door. There are some Sunday afternoon shoots that are open to the public. The running deer shoots are fun.

I am a member too. I was there today in fact. The rifle range goes out to 200 yards. Pistol range to 25 yards. There was a trap range that has been closed for a while over several issues but word is there has been mumblings about reopening it. There are also a couple archery sets. Some of the shooting you hear there may not actually be from the club. When I was cleaning up today I could hear shooting from somewhere else nearby. It sounded like it was from the kennel next door. There are some Sunday afternoon shoots that are open to the public. The running deer shoots are fun.

Sunday afternoon shoots open to the public, you say? Sounds good. Do they post those on their site?

One more thing....when you say "the kennel next door" are you talking about Gibsons? I board my dog there occasionally.

Most shoots on Sundays are open to the public. I believe there is a 150 yard steel plate shoot Sunday at 1. I suggest going to the web site and emailing about the actual schedule and if this shoot is open to the public. Guests have to fill out a liability waiver.

I guess that is the name of the kennel next door.
Sunday afternoon shoots open to the public, you say? Sounds good. Do they post those on their site?

I was a member there. Nice club. I joined mid year and was never notified that my dues were due. I tried emailing club officers several times to renew and never heard back. I thought they had closed up due to environmental issues.
I am happy to hear they are not shut down afteral.
I'd like to re up there.. If somebody could PM me..

Back
Top Bottom