• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone is willing to sponsor me for the Nashua Fish and Game range?

It's called a Highpower Rifle Range, not a sniper range.
The reason for the prohibition on 338LM and 50BMG is twofold;
1. Those calibers ruin impact berms. That really can't be debated.
2. And this is where I'm going to get in trouble for even mentioning it, but those two calibers are not used by serious marksmen. The Leveridge Range is for serious marksmanship competitions, and 338LM is just not used.
People can debate me on that second point, but I think I'm on pretty firm ground.

I have head point #1 before at Reading. But not #2. The other reason I have heard is how far the round can travel. But there are other rounds that might travel just as far and are more common among noobs.

2. And this is where I'm going to get in trouble for even mentioning it, but those two calibers are not used by serious marksmen. The Leveridge Range is for serious marksmanship competitions, and 338LM is just not used.
People can debate me on that second point, but I think I'm on pretty firm ground.
I agree with #1, especially when morons are shooting.
I'd like to debate #2 to a certain degree, but not tonight. I started drinking early.

I'd like to debate #2 to a certain degree, but not tonight. I started drinking early.
I welcome the discussion.

I have head point #1 before at Reading. But not #2. The other reason I have heard is how far the round can travel. But there are other rounds that might travel just as far and are more common among noobs.
Fwiw... the range is by the Merrimack outlets if you're not familiar where it is... like on the the other side of the highway and if anything... literally anything gun related happens at them the outlets blame the range and act super duper c***y

There were 22s found on a roof... like full cartridges and the range got dragged into court lol because according to the outlets bullets were being shot on to the stores

No nfga has a 600 yard range...hundred yard range... action pistol ten yard pistol...trap and archery

They have a great range

I was a memeber there when i lived in nashua

Sorry op i didnt need to get sponsored when i was there...they had an open enrollment

Honestly just shoot them an email and see when the next event is they might just say its cool.

Also the action pistol is open to the public so you'll meet guys that way too
My mistake. The Horse Pond Fish and Game Club on Broad St. Nashua is just 1/2 mile from my home. I confused it with Nashua Fish and game.

Fwiw... the range is by the Merrimack outlets if you're not familiar where it is... like on the the other side of the highway and if anything... literally anything gun related happens at them the outlets blame the range and act super duper c***y

There were 22s found on a roof... like full cartridges and the range got dragged into court lol because according to the outlets bullets were being shot on to the stores
Huh? There's a whole lot else between Nashua F&G and the outlets.
The range on Greens Pond Rd might be closer to the outlets than Nashua.

Huh? There's a whole lot else between Nashua F&G and the outlets.
Ehh not really

Not as the crow flies any ways

The club said a 9mm would and has gotten there... hence why they do the stupid proof baffles above the shooting bays

Idk this is all off memory of the one time i ever spoke to anyone at that club

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231227_085548_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20231227_085548_Maps.jpg
    551.1 KB · Views: 6
Never heard either way honestly.

The only thing the club ever cared about was the outlets bitching

Also i don't think i ever saw a single person at campers in lol... I always assumed it was a front for sketchy shit
People are in and out of Camper's Inn all the time.
I would expect that if there were legit complaints from the outlets, there would probably be more complaints from BAE, FAA, Everett Turnpike and Camper's Inn.

People are in and out of Camper's Inn all the time.
I would expect that if there were legit complaints from the outlets, there would probably be more complaints from BAE, FAA, Everett Turnpike and Camper's Inn.
Bae tested some secret squirrel shit at the range they have the land next to the club kinda on the right hand side.

Maybe the campers folks arent a**h***s would be my assumption?

The FAA if i remeber correctly is behind the club facing away from all the ranges.

I think maybe campers would have a gripe if someone was a completely shit shot. But i think the ranges orient towards the outlets more than campers in and bae

"those two calibers are not used by serious marksmen" - no debate here those two calibers are not used by serious marksmen but by VERY serious marksmen

Back
Top Bottom