• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

North East Shooters Get Together

Can you make Oct. 8-10 weekend?

• Total voters
SR, you can take out your MG withdrawl symptoms with my semi-autos.

I was only able to take a couple of them with me to Ripton, due to not knowing if I was NOLA bound.

Ross, if you were looking for an M1, you should've been faster. I picked up a Winchester from Tuber, made in 42 or 43. Looked pretty rough, but I had better wood for it at home, since I was going to build one. That just saved me some work, and now I've got spare parts. I also switched around some parts to make it look more consistent, time wise.

And, yes, Ross has a decent sized amount of handguns, if you can't find something fun to shoot from him and I, you've got serious problems.

You'd already agreed to buy it by the time I knew it was there! Besides, I don't have $400 to spare right now. Spent all my $$ on the tax-free weekend on the 1858 Remington and the 66.

Ross

Yeah, I didn't have to look long. He never told me it was a Winchester before. I'll have to take a pic of it in it's current condition. Doesn't even look like the same gun anymore.

Back
Top Bottom