Nobody saw my gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My neighbor just introduced herself to me. I suspect she's a DHS agent. I called my friends to get ready for the S to HTF. It may be Go time.

Just picked up my brother at BC, cops directing people at this checkpoint. Unreal. Boston cops too.

enyvyhyj.jpg

There's rust on those wiper blades, are you out of your mind? In Boston no less.

I just spit up some blood. Should I see a doctor?

Only when you ship it.

-Trolling via S3.-

Last edited:
Yes. She's is pretty hot. Brunette. I checked pretty hard for a gun but didn't see one...

She said she has a few friends in common with me - so now I gotta re check my friends , too.

Maybe I should just bug out now.

I don't understand how you saw the biker guy twice. Did he back track and follow up and you turned around and saw him? Did he hike the trail twice and you saw him on the second lap. Was he following you and caught him?

Also you have two kids, live in MA, and didn't stop at Dunkin Donuts?

Yes. She's is pretty hot. Brunette. I checked pretty hard for a gun but didn't see one...

She said she has a few friends in common with me - so now I gotta re check my friends , too.

Maybe I should just bug out now.

Dude, you're ****ed! Get out while you still can. Are there any black SUVs in your driveway yet?

*Herp*

Boston strong!

*Derp*

Dude I was in shock. My mother actually talked to the cops and was like "picking my son up for Mother's Day etc". And I'm like that was pointless bullshit. My dad agreed too! I would have asked why they were at a checkpoint. Fail.

At first I thought that you had lost it...If it looked like this, it would be very possible: Then I saw what you had done. Thanks for sharing! (Damn that jpeg is about full size.) Long Tra'ng
GlockDesertCamo-01.jpg

Last edited:
I woke up this morning and had eggs for breakfast. I got dressed, and noticed my left boot was a little dirtier than my right. I dressed the kids and put them in the Jeep. We went hiking in the rain.

I was wearing a G30 in a Crossbreed Supertuck. We hiked for 2 hours and saw a few other hikers. One of the hikers was actually a biker. He may have become a hiker/pusher on the big hills. A bike pusher, not a methamphetamine pusher. We saw him twice. He didn't push us. He also didn't see my firearm. That's why I call it "concealed carry".

We stopped at the lake. My kids threw sticks in the water. My dog swam after them. Neither of my kids crapped their pants. My dog didn't see my firearm while my kids weren't crapping their pants. That's why I call it "concealed carry".

We came home and I made lunch. It was yummy. I love pretzels.

Tweet.
Tweet.

Your avatar doesn't do your online presona any justice.

I'm now going to let my children run amok on the beach in Swampscott. I'll order two hot dogs from Poppo's. One slaw dog. One Rueben dog. I'll only eat 1 3/4 dogs, though, because I like them both, but will feel guilty about eating two. I'll drop the family off and the guilt will drive me to a 1 hour run. I thank my mother for that. Thanks mom. Happy effing Mother's Day.

For the next hour, I'll struggle with which dog I'll leave uneaten. Slaw or Rueben. Hopefully, my Glock will stay concealed. It's for the children.

I just spent a fortune at pirates cove to feed my family but its with it if that's what mom/wife wants. I am also carrying and no body has seen my gun either. Hence concealed carry

Nobody SAW your gun. But I bet there was a dirty liberal knitting an Obama sweater with Hillary Clinton wizard sleeves out in the woods somewhere that could smell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom