Nobody saw my gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conceal carry done right! Bravo! No excuse for failing. Here I am carrying a full-sized 1911:

Speedos.jpg

Who told you that was full-size? Looks like a sub-compact to me.

Conceal carry done right! Bravo! No excuse for failing. Here I am carrying a full-sized 1911:

Speedos.jpg
That's probably the reason why you took that pic while you were standing, right? I mean, sitting down would be awkward (for the gun), right?

I went to the range today and shot the head off the steel target at 100 yards with my FAL. Everybody saw my FAL, it make a lot of noise when it goes boom. I do not have a IWB holster for it though... IMG_20130512_104000_848.jpg

I went to the range today and shot the head off the steel target at 100 yards with my FAL. Everybody saw my FAL, it make a lot of noise when it goes boom. I do not have a IWB holster for it though...View attachment 66382
Doesn't matter. If someone can see your gun, you can always shoot his head of.

- - - Updated - - -

Were there any helicopters?

Dude, what are you thinking? It's Sunday, Sunday is drone day.

Ban mothers... And turtles. And there should be a law against pushing bikes and dumps that look like Korean S.

[rofl]

I just ate a half-sour pickle, getting ready to post it on my Facebook page. I saw a lady with a white flower in hair at Wal-Mart, that but was 20 minutes ago. They had lots of stuff for sale there. Since concealed means concealed nobody saw my P229. I just had to share this with all of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've thought about half-sour pickles...a lot...but I've never eaten one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom