No more private AR 'copycat'' transfers in MA?

I don't get it. I'm a reasonable person and will make sacrifices for the greater good. But exactly how many people were shot and killed in Mass by "assault rifles" over the last five years by someone who LEGALLY possessed it. When politicians don't use statistics you know they are pushing their own agenda.

I don't get it. I'm a reasonable person and will make sacrifices for the greater good. But exactly how many people were shot and killed in Mass by "assault rifles" over the last five years by someone who LEGALLY possessed it. When politicians don't use statistics you know they are pushing their own agenda.

Its easy to blame law-abiding gun owners for the problems the policies of the left have created. Denial can only last so long.

One last question for me:

If FFL's are supposed to figure out what's an AW and what's not because her office wont provide any extra insight, through a private sale, how the hell am I supposed to know if the gun I'm purchasing is an AW or not? Crystal ball? Casting runes? Surely a FFL is going to tell me to **** off for liability if I start asking them questions.

our founding fathers did not add safety caveats to the 2A. thus presence or absence of statistics should be irrelevant. at this point it's also clear the left have long abandoned logic and reasoning, so no reason they would apply it to civil liberties such as 2A.

Agenda and self interest trump logic. Time to face reality, our government is no longer for the people (and hasn't been for some time) state and federal alike. Not sure what will pull us off this track, if anything, but it is going to be painful.

2016 - "We need to stop the influx of assault weapons into our state to keep them out of the hands of dangerous criminals. You law abiding citizens can keep the ones you have, but no more. Do be sure to register them at your local police station."

2017 - "Assault weapons are still falling into the hands of dangerous criminals, you must now turn yours in at the local police station so it doesn't happen anymore."

2018 - "You were the dangerous criminals we were talking about, please turn yourselves in at the local police station."

NES New Hampshire acreage group buy???

1dunno1.gif

Healey said Monday that she has heard from other gun owners and "everyday folks" from around Massachusetts who have told her she has their support.

Who? Which gun owners?

Wait a second... The article says this:

[FONT=&amp]Healey said if someone in Massachusetts has a "copycat" assault weapon and they want to sell or transfer it, they can't do it in Massachusetts, but there are other ways. She said if people have questions her office has posted information on the [/FONT]attorney general's website[FONT=&amp].[/FONT]

However, the AG's website says this:

Application of this Enforcement Notice (individual gun owners):

The Guidance will not be applied to possession, ownership or transfer of an Assault weapon obtained prior to July 20, 2016.
The AGO reserves the right to alter or amend this guidance.

So, which is it?

she can eat a whole bag of richards ! Tyrannical POS !!

John Kerry said it's a guarantee. [rolleyes] (No shit John) So the AG is wrong !!

"the rights of Americans, the rights of American citizens to be able to exercise their guaranteed rights under our constitution,"

How can any of this be done without going through the Legislature? I don't see how she could possibly argue that this last bit she tagged on was ever part of the original AWB...

I simply don't understand how she can get away with overstepping all process and protocol. There must be a way for us to approach this from a legal standpoint. GOAL, NRA, what is our next move? Our wallets are out!

Is there a way we can petition someone to take a stand? Where are our representatives?

Steve

How can any of this be done without going through the Legislature? I don't see how she could possibly argue that this last bit she tagged on was ever part of the original AWB...

I simply don't understand how she can get away with overstepping all process and protocol. There must be a way for us to approach this from a legal standpoint. GOAL, NRA, what is our next move? Our wallets are out!

Is there a way we can petition someone to take a stand? Where are our representatives?

Steve

There will be legislation filed in January/February at the start of the next session. We all need to rally around this legislation and make some serious noise about it. Stay hungry, stay pissed! I know that I have since 7/20 and will make noise once the legislature is back in session.

Better question still .
Seeing is she can't even remember what bullshit story she made up last week, would you ever hire her to represent you in court ?
This state's about to lose a crap ton of money in lawsuits.

True, but only in MA.

That's what NES'ers in MA said about NY SAFE act a couple years ago.

This is audition for what Hillary will do. They WANT an armed revolt, so they can dismiss gun rights advocates of such extremism that they deserve to be killed by LEO.

Since they control the media, any resistance will be from radical Right Wing Domestic Terrorists.

Just remember!
If you want to keep your black rifles, you can keep them!
If you want to buy a black rifle, you can buy it!
If you want to trade a black rifle, you can trade it!

But please keep voting for people that support this crap, that take money for to sell your freedom and or staying home on election day.
Anyone that is watching just one form of main stream news today and that is not looking at whats going on in politics today is dooming generations to the same kinds of garbage.

If you think some people here, members and trols didn't vote for the woman that turned you into felons you are more than likely wrong as well.

Back
Top Bottom