• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No more private AR 'copycat'' transfers in MA?

Did you guys seriously not see this coming?

With little resistance from the state she is going to keep this going. Just wait until she bans the ownership or transfer of anything not on the "list"

Last edited:
she never wanted any ownership of them, the fact that some of you thought that pre-7/20 rifles were somehow exempt from her tyranny are just plain delusional and grasping at straws just like she is...

I hope someone has documented the dates of the continuing change of the week new laws, from the empress of the second amendment.

GOAL, on its website, has also said Healey's crackdown "turned hundreds of thousands of law abiding families and individuals who own guns into 'felons in waiting' overnight."
On WGBH, Healey called the statement "more propaganda" from GOAL, adding that the organization wants to "politicize" the situation.

...says the politician...

should not be of any surprise... I thought she made it clear only 2 ways to dispose of your AW post 7/20 turn it in to police or buy back program or sell it out of state.

I quess you can argue what right does she has but we are already doing that OR get some one charged with a post 7/20 transfer and see what the law in court says....

"There's no such thing as a situation that I've created, felons in possession," Healey said. "That's something they're saying out there, they're trying to get out there, to create more opposition."

Her move, announced in July 2016, does not affect pre-existing possession of "copycat" weapons, and her office is enforcing the law as a "going-forward" issue, she said.

Ms. Healey, you said that you didn't change the law and that these have ALWAYS been illegal since the AWB was passed. That makes us felons. You CANNOT have it both ways!!!! By what power do you exempt me from the law?!?!

"If you ask them, well what would you do, the answer is, they come forward with nothing," she said during the radio interview. "Absolutely nothing. And they reject any effort to enforce existing laws or take steps to address gun violence prevention and gun safety in any meaningful way."

Has she even asked us? I mean, I can come up with some good answers, but in the end, I'm not going to waste my time regulating unicorns when I can find far more impactful things to do.

Of course you can! At the Police Buy Backs. You even get a $50 Gift Card to Denny's!

Don't laugh. That phase will be implemented after the election!

- - - Updated - - -

WHo are the gun owners that agree and support her?? The police?? I would love to see 10 people that support this.

That lying POS Rosenthal? [puke]

- - - Updated - - -

Good news is that she appears to be getting pissy and is making appearances in the media to continue to push for her propaganda. She wouldn't be doing that if she wasn't worried.

If the govt manages to ban all transfers, it effectively eliminates lawful private possession in a generation without the complications of confiscation and compensation. Remember, elimination, not "reasonable regulation" is the goal.

Back
Top Bottom