• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No good will come of this....

Well the owner should have known better than shoot that close to a home. I can see if your out in the country sitting on 5 acres or something. He can kiss his license or FID goodbye now! This is what they make haveaheart traps for.

Yet last week, I think, there was a thread going on about how to handle gophers. The general consensus was to shoot them as they quickly can become a problem without any mention of possible repercussions or things to be concerned about. I really hope this wasn't one of our own, who acted based on that thread.

They make enough high powered air rifles these days to deal with issues like this. Idiots like this is what makes it hard for the rest of us.

Yet last week, I think, there was a thread going on about how to handle gophers. The general consensus was to shoot them as they quickly can become a problem without any mention of possible repercussions or things to be concerned about. I really hope this wasn't one of our own, who acted based on that thread.

Yes, I remember this thread. If anyone actually read that and thought "I'm in a position where I cannot legally fire a gun in my yard, but I'll do it because NES said so", then they're TSTL.

This cant go well for the gun supporters. The antis will have a field day with this.

No they won't, nobody is dead or injured. If anything, the antis are probably disappointed because they can't use someone else's suffering or death for political gain. [thinking]

-Mike

No they won't, nobody is dead or injured. If anything, the antis are probably disappointed because they can't use someone else's suffering or death for political gain. [thinking]

-Mike
We need to get over this "every gun owner represents us" crap... Yeah, I know what the media will do, but if we judged all democrats by what ALF or similar orgs do, we'd have to arrest them all... [thinking] wait a minute.... [laugh]

Relax...

Yet last week, I think, there was a thread going on about how to handle gophers. The general consensus was to shoot them as they quickly can become a problem without any mention of possible repercussions or things to be concerned about. I really hope this wasn't one of our own, who acted based on [STRIKE]that thread[/STRIKE] extreme stupidity and irresponsibility.

Fixed.

Back
Top Bottom