NJ Lawmaker Rips Magazine Ban to Shreds

Newtown Parents Paraded in NJ once again.

This whole gun control thing just isn't going to end well is it?
They're just going to keep going on with their communist agenda and their gun control, even if it doesn't make any sense.

They want to honor the memory of the children that died that day with useless laws that won't save a single child, nor prevent another mass shooting. How are they honoring the memory of the many millions of Men, Women and children who have died at the hands of their own governments and were left disarmed and defenseless?

What about the millions of soldiers who died to protect our rights, going back all the way to 1776?

This country really is ****ed up, I just can't fathom it anymore.

Here's a glimpse of your future America:

article-1266794-005B828700000578-270_468x366.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wish these people would stop wssting so much time money and effort on this half baked crap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

"...trust government more than trust the people...". Antis do not believe in fundamental Freedoms, this is th conflict.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk 2

This whole gun control thing just isn't going to end well is it?
They're just going to keep going on with their communist agenda and their gun control, even if it doesn't make any sense.

They want to honor the memory of the children that died that day with useless laws that won't save a single child, nor prevent another mass shooting. How are they honoring the memory of the many millions of Men, Women and children who have died at the hands of their own governments and were left disarmed and defenseless?

What about the millions of soldiers who died to protect our rights, going back all the way to 1776?

This country really is ****ed up, I just can't fathom it anymore.

Here's a glimpse of your future America:

article-1266794-005B828700000578-270_468x366.jpg

The a hole to the left in the striped tie is mark barden. He left his job and now is head of sandy hook promise, so he makes his living on his kids grave. POD can FOAD. I sympathy is with the kids and families grieving, not using it to advance their political agenda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said, but that "pancake-hair-veil thing", hanging down the front of his head - was a bit of a distraction.

Had to listen without looking at the video.

Kinda unusual, makes you wonder if there's a scar, or something that is covered there (?)

- Just Sayin

Last edited:
Epic. I'm glad he kept harping on "a metal box and a spring". He should have said it twice as much. Making felons out of 10's of thousands of people, over a metal box and a spring.

I'm sure he will summarily ignored. I hope Christie vetos it. My brother's down in NJ and people are really upset over this jackassery.

Epic hair goes well with 2A. I always feel under-haired whenever I go to a gun auction.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

the speech by NJ rep carroll could not have been delivered any better.
the man hit every single important point and did so respectfully.
unfortunately the remaining NJ legislature likely got confused by the word "logic"

the speech by NJ rep carroll could not have been delivered any better.
the man hit every single important point and did so respectfully.
unfortunately the remaining NJ legislature likely got confused by the word "logic"

This is what I am afraid of: Logic falls on deaf ears when people's brains are co-opted by emotionalism.
It's the antidote to logic: it's what cult leaders use, it's what religion uses, it's the human mind's weakness, it's the computer hackers equivalent of a backdoor.

If you want to see this in action just look at scientologists or any person that's been brainwashed and or co-opted by religion. Emotionalism turns off your front cortex which is where higher thought process occurs and reverts you to your mid brain (your mammalian brain). There is no logic in the mid brain, just guttural reaction.

Back
Top Bottom