NJ Lawmaker Rips Magazine Ban to Shreds

Lower capacity for gun magazines approved by NJ Assembly panel

Great speech, fell on deaf ears tho. Did they vote yet?

its voted on and it might soon hit Christie's desk.

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ss...e_approves_lower_limit_for_gun_magazines.html

TRENTON — Despite the protests of dozens of New Jersey gun-rights supporters — including a 9-year-old girl — a state Assembly panel today approved a bill that would reduce the number of bullets an ammunition magazine could hold from 15 to 10.

The bill (A2006), which was approved by a 5-3 vote along party lies after a three-hour-long hearing, was sought by gun-control advocates and family members of some of the 20 elementary school children killed at the sandy Hook School in Newtown, Conn., in 2012.

The measure has the support of Senate and Assembly leaders, but the question is what Gov. Chris Christie will do when it reaches his desk. Last year Christie signed several minor gun-related bills, but vetoed those most sought by gun-control advocates, including a ban on .50 caliber rifles that he had called for months earlier.

Last edited:
Go ahead. Sign it FAT BOY and see how quickly your chances at the presidency end. Not that you have a chance anyway.

I think his chances at the Presidency had pretty much collapsed to nil following the George Washington Bridge lane-closure scandal anyway.

I hope Fat Boy signs it.

I doubt millions of NJ gun owners will turn in their mags anyway.

Shyt or get off the pot.

If his mouth signs a check that his ass can't cash- what is he going to do?

Arrest everybody?

Back
Top Bottom