Nightmare of My Country art exhibit: Kenyan Toilet Brush

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
Madame et Monsieur und people who don't speak Frog. Let me proudly present the newest l'objet d'art (****ing art) from my “Nightmares of My Country” exhibit:

Kenyan Toilet Brush, available in Senatorial, Community Organizer and Harvard editions (all currently out of stock) but now … in Presidential version!

tb_10.jpg~original

The handle is made from Mpingo wood that was special ordered straight from Kenya (****ing expensive but not as expensive as Iran deal)

tb_05.jpg~original

It is a "dark wood, with light skinned appearance and no black color unless it wants it"

4097.jpg

The brush already comes with two different certificates of manufacture from Gawaii. Suck it birthers!

tb_01.jpg~original
tb_02.jpg~original

The brush has also achieved a law degree from Harvard, but Harvard would not release the records so we can't include the certificate with your purchase. Well, let just see what others have to say about it:

“Holy ****en shit! This brush does not play golf, does not get invited onto Letterman show and does not send other brushes to Afrika on a 70million $ vacation. Thank you Boris, you have achieved inconceivable !”​

“My husband used to be a messy shitter. Now, not only he cleans after himself but gives a good scrub even if no one was using the toilet. My only problem is that porcelain is starting to come off!”​

“Every time I turn on news or economy report, my husband goes into the toilet and scrubs the toilet until its sparkling clean … and then he scrubes the sparkles off. I don't understand what dark magic is this, but it's working, thank you Boris.Build!”​

“Boris promised that I can keep my existing brush, but it forced me to replace it at gun point or pay a penalty. I will not be returning this product for the fear for my life.”​

“Boris.Build, outstanding product, an invention of century! You should get a Nobel prize in toilet science, Shitology or Crapomatics or whatever the **** they give prizes for, this month!”​
“Unfortunately, Nobel Prize comitee already gave it a prize before it was even made (** brush does not come with prize) but thank you for your compliments!​

“This shit loving thing has saved our marriage!”​

“My unemployed hippie cousin used to come to Thanksgiving and eat much bounty from my table, then shit all over the toilet. Now he calls me a racist and goes to shit into my other hippie neighbor's yard.”​

“This brush has saved and created jobs for all my unemployed friends who come to my house to scrub my toilet. With so much scrubbing, my toilet bowl will be completely transparent real soon!”​

“This kid down the street used to make fun of me, but now he, his family, their house, their dog and pet hamster were droned the **** out of existence. Thank you brush and/or Boris ... whoever called in the drone strike!”​

When you got a tought turd stuck to your shitter, the only way to fight it is with even bigger turd and when it comes to shit there is no bigger turd or piece of shit on this planet, the sultan of crap, the galactic fecal emperor, reverse midas!

Don't worry about this brush lasting til 2016 or 2020. It will be forever your king of your porcelein throne. The head is cast from aluminum (#likeAR15) and powder coated with not one but two ****ing coats!

tb_03.jpg~original

tb_04.jpg~original

The handle is mother****ing steel (#likeAK47) ... and it's also powdercoats for ****'s sake!

tb_06.jpg~original

The brush comes with it's own stand as to resemble its native headgear of burka, aka "bitch condom" (durka durka muhamed jihad)
burka.jpg

tb_07.jpg~original

tb_08.jpg~original

tb_09.jpg~original

Bristles of brush are Commie Red down to their ****ing roots

tb_11.jpg~original

The handle feel good and balanced to take care of business. Is heavy. Heavy is good.
2hya0j5.jpg

tb_12.jpg~original

But best thing of all, it may have a tough job to do scrubbing the bathroom from some Mexican food party, sometimes you shit on brush, sometimes you piss on it, but unlike the real thing it always have that enthusiastic smile and is ready for work!

tb_13.jpg~original

Too damn funny and guaranteed to send the PC crowd into seizures! IBTL, hahahahaha.

I think Boris deserves a huge grant $$$$ for his art work. Of course, the amount may depend on how much funding is leftover after Ben's grant for muzzledong art.

Back
Top Bottom