• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH Ignorin' Lizzy Warren

at the onset of the Dem Clown Show, she was the one I was most concerned about. Glad to see she's polling so low.

With Biden fizzling out, it leaves Buttigiglaudigegse and Bernie. Trump should easily beat either one. DNC won't let Bernie win the nom, and if it's Petey boy, middle america ain't elected a gay dude. Right or wrong, I don't care, but this country isn't "ready" to elect an openly gay dude to the white house. The midwestern swing states might show a liberal bent on a lot of issues, but "queer ain't natural" sentiment runs pretty deep in the flyover states.

at the onset of the Dem Clown Show, she was the one I was most concerned about. Glad to see she's polling so low.

With Biden fizzling out, it leaves Buttigiglaudigegse and Bernie. Trump should easily beat either one. DNC won't let Bernie win the nom, and if it's Petey boy, middle america ain't elected a gay dude. Right or wrong, I don't care, but this country isn't "ready" to elect an openly gay dude to the white house. The midwestern swing states might show a liberal bent on a lot of issues, but "queer ain't natural" sentiment runs pretty deep in the flyover states.
It'll be Bloomberg. The Donk party ain't democratic. Anything but.

Lizard is a carpet bagger to Mass so she really has no shrift in NH either. Having said that, she stuck a fork in herself with her final lie of the campaign when she lied about Burnout Sanders saying a woman cannot win. On second thought, who knows how many more lies she can fit in before she quits?

From the dumb-0-craps it's all "defeat trump !" Nobody has stated they want to be President, just defeat Trump. My phone won't stop ringing. I'm turning off my answering machine. All I hear is hate, hate, hate.

DJT had 12,000+ at the SNHU arena last night, with hundreds more poured out in the streets.

Backdoor Pete had 1800 people at his rally, and the media shit themselves over it.
Fox played a report from an ABC reporter that attended the democratic rally which had all the candidates and he said the crowd didn't come close to Trumps crowd. It was the 1st truthful thing MSM said in a while.

OK, so 13,000. Buttplug maybe only had 1800, but how many for all the Democrat candidates combined??? I bet it's more than 1,800. Probably almost 2,500! Take that DJT! Look at Liz and her dozen.

thought i saw bernie had 7500 at his event. him, AOC, and some band i never heard of ('course i was born in'56, so the latter is no surprise)

free beer included maybe???

and, also thought i heard the president's rally was a fundraiser. $20.00/head. anyone confirm??

that would be awesome if true

I thought the same of Obama's chances.

I thought the same of Obama's chances.

There's one big difference between the 1992 and 2008 elections and 2020: Trump. Trump's 2016 campaign was the linchpin of a global populist right-wing surge. Trump is the anti-politician. Trump has a solid base of unshakable supporters. Trump is highly polarizing. Trump is beyond the political establishment.

Compare Trump to George H.W. Bush and Mitt Romney: both of those two were/are career politicians with personalities like wall paper paste.

Bush worked his way up the American cursus honorum for forty years, from WW2 to being Reagan's VP. CIA Director. RNC chairman. Skull and Bones at Yale. Born in Milton. More or less emblematic of the Republican establishment until recently.

Romney is a Mormon and there's a fair amount of people who outright dislike Mormons. Romney is very similar to Elizabeth Warren: he's a transplant with no real home state. If you looked at and listened to Mitt Romney, you wouldn't think he was Governor of Massachusetts. Romney was simply a dull, moderate career politician.

Neither GHWB nor Romney had or have personal magnetism. Trump emotes magnetism. Those two Republican candidates were the faces of career politicians trying to raise themselves to the consulship, to finally cash in on their work thus far, or in H.W.'s case to keep his curule seat.

Further, the economy played a role in voting out H.W. and keeping Romney out. There was a recession during H.W.'s term and if H.W. was re-elected, there would've been sixteen years of Republican presidency. Obama's election was right in the middle of the Great Recession. People normally switch political parties during big elections when the economy's in the toilet. Trump does not have that problem. Trump has a relatively roaring economy and the president before him was Obama.

Trump's got magnetism and a great economy and is his own man. H.W. Bush and Romney never had any of that.

Waiting for Warren to announce that she is taking the Political Trail of Tears back to the Cambridge Cheese shops. Just read her support is about 65% women. Can't get the nomination with low numbers overall and that percentage.

Waiting for Warren to announce that she is taking the Political Trail of Tears back to the Cambridge Cheese shops. Just read her support is about 65% women. Can't get the nomination with low numbers overall and that percentage.

Looking forward to hearing how it's anyone's fault but hers.

Nah, she will pull it out strong in SC with a 2% of the vote. She will never quit, just hand back into obscurity and one day be gone like a fart in the wind.

There's one big difference between the 1992 and 2008 elections and 2020: Trump. Trump's 2016 campaign was the linchpin of a global populist right-wing surge. Trump is the anti-politician. Trump has a solid base of unshakable supporters. Trump is highly polarizing. Trump is beyond the political establishment.

Compare Trump to George H.W. Bush and Mitt Romney: both of those two were/are career politicians with personalities like wall paper paste.

Bush worked his way up the American cursus honorum for forty years, from WW2 to being Reagan's VP. CIA Director. RNC chairman. Skull and Bones at Yale. Born in Milton. More or less emblematic of the Republican establishment until recently.

Romney is a Mormon and there's a fair amount of people who outright dislike Mormons. Romney is very similar to Elizabeth Warren: he's a transplant with no real home state. If you looked at and listened to Mitt Romney, you wouldn't think he was Governor of Massachusetts. Romney was simply a dull, moderate career politician.

Neither GHWB nor Romney had or have personal magnetism. Trump emotes magnetism. Those two Republican candidates were the faces of career politicians trying to raise themselves to the consulship, to finally cash in on their work thus far, or in H.W.'s case to keep his curule seat.

Further, the economy played a role in voting out H.W. and keeping Romney out. There was a recession during H.W.'s term and if H.W. was re-elected, there would've been sixteen years of Republican presidency. Obama's election was right in the middle of the Great Recession. People normally switch political parties during big elections when the economy's in the toilet. Trump does not have that problem. Trump has a relatively roaring economy and the president before him was Obama.

Trump's got magnetism and a great economy and is his own man. H.W. Bush and Romney never had any of that.

Trump also got a whole lot of "Anybody except Hillary" and "we're sick of business as usual".
He ran a smart campaign, targeted electoral votes - and won.

I'm voting for him again.

Hard to vote against him with the slate the Dems are putting up. LOL. My latest is prediction is 47 states, might be as low as 45. He'll miss MA, CA and NY. A definite maybe on CT, NJ and a few others. Some "stalwart" D states will go for Trump and shock the Left. Electorally, he'll wipe the floor with whomever is running for the D, whether it's Buttplug, Bernie or Bloomy.

Back
Top Bottom