NH Ignorin' Lizzy Warren

I saw some pictures on social media of an event of hers in Portsmouth yesterday, maybe this morning, there was like 12 people in line to get in. I lold.

I saw some pictures on social media of an event of hers in Portsmouth yesterday, maybe this morning, there was like 12 people in line to get in. I lold.

DJT had 12,000+ at the SNHU arena last night, with hundreds more poured out in the streets.

Backdoor Pete had 1800 people at his rally, and the media shit themselves over it.

CNN says that running Iowa, then NH, is racist.

Today may mark the end of the Iowa-New Hampshire monopoly

I posted that in the Democrap thread. The US is 72% White. Iowa is 90% white. I'm sorry, but how far off is that?? NH is a bit whiter at 92%. What I love is they want to ensure the 28% is OVER-represented. It's non-thinking at it's finest. If we had a primary first in Miami and then Ferguson, they'd still complain.

I'm pretty sure Jesse Jackson running for president 30+ years ago showed that people aren't concerned with color or anything - just the crap that falls from their mouths.

Biden is done. He probably knows it but can't go anywhere because he's one of the establishment choices so he has to keep going along. Dude looks like he aged 20 years in the past few months. He also has more baggage and skeletons than the media can realistically ignore.

Warren won't sell outside of places like MA and NY. Her face, her voice, her tone, her lies/baggage - what's to like?

The image of rat-faced Pete tongue wrestling his husband on stage will cost him most of the black and hispanic votes, and a good chunk of the rest.

The only way I see any of them getting a second wind is if they pick a VP that shocks and invigorates. Imagine Biden tapping Oprah to be his VP. Or Warren picking Tom Hanks. Or Pete picking... I don't even know. J-Lo? She'd have to be hot.

Bernie seems to have the clearest path ahead, which is hilarious.

Biden is done. He probably knows it but can't go anywhere because he's one of the establishment choices so he has to keep going along. Dude looks like he aged 20 years in the past few months. He also has more baggage and skeletons than the media can realistically ignore.

Warren won't sell outside of places like MA and NY. Her face, her voice, her tone, her lies/baggage - what's to like?

The image of rat-faced Pete tongue wrestling his husband on stage will cost him most of the black and hispanic votes, and a good chunk of the rest.

The only way I see any of them getting a second wind is if they pick a VP that shocks and invigorates. Imagine Biden tapping Oprah to be his VP. Or Warren picking Tom Hanks. Or Pete picking... I don't even know. J-Lo? She'd have to be hot.

I agree with all the above, but you forgot rat-boy Bloomberg. I worry about him, as he's already spent $350M on his campaign. I'm hoping today's revelations of his racist quotes stick to him, and pull minority support from him. IMO, he's the most dangerous of the running Democraps.

I agree with all the above, but you forgot rat-boy Bloomberg. I worry about him, as he's already spent $350M on his campaign. I'm hoping today's revelations of his racist quotes stick to him, and pull minority support from him. IMO, he's the most dangerous of the running Democraps.

Yeah, I did forget about him. Little Michael has skeletons too as you note, but those tend to get conveniently overlooked by the media. I wonder how he'll do head to head with Trump, assuming anyone can pin him down.

CNN says that running Iowa, then NH, is racist.

Today may mark the end of the Iowa-New Hampshire monopoly

From that article, (bold added by me)
In this year's presidential campaign, the distorting effects of providing such power to two virtually all-white states in an increasingly diversifying party have grown impossible to ignore. The vote-counting meltdown in Iowa's antiquated and haphazard caucus system -- a process used partly to circumvent New Hampshire's law requiring it to hold the nation's first primary -- has further underlined the flaws in the existing order.

Didn't Tom Perez, the head of the DNC say multiple times that they'd worked on the app for three years so that there would be the most transparent caucus ever? Like, shiny new technology? Of course it failed hugely, but that's a direct contradiction to CNN's statement above. The DNC fails - and it's white people who live in Iowa and New Hampshire who are the problem. Wait, what?

View: https://medium.com/@TomPerezforDNC/how-we-prepared-for-2020-a876a644b158

It remains to be seen, I think he's mostly doing this as an anti gun platform than anything else, eg, if they ever get him to a debate he can whine about guns for an hour and not have to pay
for it to be broadcast on national TV.

-Mike

I am starting to think Buttchug is obama2.0. The young, unknown that will end up walking away with it

Wasn't Bill Clinton one of these as well? IIRC prevailing thought back in '92 was that GHWBush had the election in the bag so nobody who might otherwise have been a viable (D) candidate wanted to be "the candidate who lost to Bush".

The only way I see any of them getting a second wind is if they pick a VP that shocks and invigorates. Imagine Biden tapping Oprah to be his VP. Or Warren picking Tom Hanks. Or Pete picking... I don't even know. Ru-Paul? .

FIFY!

Biden said basically just this, this morning. He stated he will do better in states that are much more diverse.

I am starting to think Buttchug is obama2.0. The young, unknown that will end up walking away with it

I kind of agree.

I don’t think Buttigieg was running in 2020, and I didn’t think Obama was really running in 2008. I think they both represented “future hopes” for the Dems who ended up doing better than expected.

I think the party was expecting a President Buttigieg in 2028.

DJT had 12,000+ at the SNHU arena last night, with hundreds more poured out in the streets.

Backdoor Pete had 1800 people at his rally, and the media shit themselves over it.
how many did the arena hold? It was said that there were about 1 to 2 thousand more out side.

how many did the arena hold? It was said that there were about 1 to 2 thousand more out side.

11,000 inside, another 2,000 outside

Back
Top Bottom