1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

NH gun shop

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Lupo, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Lupo

Lupo

Me and the girlfriend are taking a trip to NH in the fall. We want to enjoy the scenery and take in all of NH best fall attractions if you will. But I want to know what hands down the best gun shop in NH. I figure to kill two birds with one stone and drag her to a store. Who knows, maybe they'll have a pink gun that catches her eye? haha. Either way, if your an out of stater, what is the NH gun shop that is a MUST for your list.

1 person likes this.

2. soloman02

soloman02 NES Member

Rileys (they do have good selection, albeit a few crabs for clerks), Shooters Outpost (hot chicks man the cash registers [laugh]). Both in Hooksett on Route 28. Also hit up Acme Armament in Londonderry. A smaller shop but Adam is a member here and goes to the shoots. There is also Collectors and Merrimack firearms on Route 3 in Merrimack. If you are near the seacoast, hit up Kittery Trading Post, they have a huge selection of used rifles, they are one of the top FFLs in the country (in terms on numbers of background checks performed). Above Manchester I am unfamiliar with the gun shops up there so someone else will have to chime in.

Also, if you are looking to engrave or coat a firearm, Wicked Weaponry in Hooksett on the Route 28 Bypass is a good choice.

1 person likes this.
  3. mike01824

mike01824 NES Member

Collectable Arms in Merrimack NH. One of my favorites!

4. MarkT

MarkT NES Member

Skips in Bristol. I was there this morning and they have a decent selection of handguns. Was able to purchase a box of 9 mm ball and a box of 22 mag. Limited to 1 box, but at least they had it. Nice folks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

5. atilla

atilla

another vote to check out acme, sure i'm biased as i'm up there all the time and sometimes behind the counter--but he's got a very reasonable transfer fee, and has a nice selection of handguns at the moment.

6. nhglock

nhglock

I also like Collectable Arms in Merrimack NH

7. WWII_Collector

WWII_Collector

You gotta check out Collectable arms and ammo in Merrimack... My favorite shop in NH, great selection, great ammo prices, awesome staff...

8. Lupo

Lupo

Alright everyone. I appreciate it. Im gonna check out their websites and see how close they all are everything. Thank you for your input :)

9. Lupo

Lupo

Im noticing alot of these are the coast of NH, where the vermont/nh border is much much closer. it is a straight shot up 91. not to be picky but is there anything closer to the border of the two states, on either side, that any of yall can think of?

10. mclina

mclina

There isn't much of anything in NH along the VT border.

Most people travelling north in to NH will travel along 3/93/Everett Turnpike, which brings you very close to the shops in Merrimack and Hooksett. I haven't been to Acme yet, but I have been meaning to check it out.

11. squatch413

squatch413

Highland arms spofford NH. Or trader johns.

12. bimmey

bimmey

Alstead Gun Shop in Alstead NH is close to the Vt. border. Very large inventory, and good prices too.

13. soloman02

soloman02 NES Member

I would call Hooksett close to the coast per se... But I digress. There is state line in Mason, NH. That is much closer to VT than Hooksett.

Here is a link to a google map keyword search. Zoom in and out. Enjoy:

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=gun+...=firefox-a&hq=gun&hnear=New+Hampshire&t=m&z=9

14. Twigg

Twigg

Thanks, just called them, they do cerakoting there.
    I've been looking for a somewhat local shop for this.

You made my day. [smile]

15. deerdad

deerdad NES Member

There is Welchs gun shop in lebanon NH. That's real close to the VT/NH boarder. Small place but a lot in there.

16. Madmarek

Madmarek

Abes Awesome Armaments
    small shop but pretty cool