• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH gun shop

Me and the girlfriend are taking a trip to NH in the fall. We want to enjoy the scenery and take in all of NH best fall attractions if you will. But I want to know what hands down the best gun shop in NH. I figure to kill two birds with one stone and drag her to a store. Who knows, maybe they'll have a pink gun that catches her eye? haha. Either way, if your an out of stater, what is the NH gun shop that is a MUST for your list.

Rileys (they do have good selection, albeit a few crabs for clerks), Shooters Outpost (hot chicks man the cash registers [laugh]). Both in Hooksett on Route 28. Also hit up Acme Armament in Londonderry. A smaller shop but Adam is a member here and goes to the shoots. There is also Collectors and Merrimack firearms on Route 3 in Merrimack. If you are near the seacoast, hit up Kittery Trading Post, they have a huge selection of used rifles, they are one of the top FFLs in the country (in terms on numbers of background checks performed). Above Manchester I am unfamiliar with the gun shops up there so someone else will have to chime in.

Also, if you are looking to engrave or coat a firearm, Wicked Weaponry in Hooksett on the Route 28 Bypass is a good choice.

Skips in Bristol. I was there this morning and they have a decent selection of handguns. Was able to purchase a box of 9 mm ball and a box of 22 mag. Limited to 1 box, but at least they had it. Nice folks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

another vote to check out acme, sure i'm biased as i'm up there all the time and sometimes behind the counter--but he's got a very reasonable transfer fee, and has a nice selection of handguns at the moment.

Alright everyone. I appreciate it. Im gonna check out their websites and see how close they all are everything. Thank you for your input :)

Im noticing alot of these are the coast of NH, where the vermont/nh border is much much closer. it is a straight shot up 91. not to be picky but is there anything closer to the border of the two states, on either side, that any of yall can think of?

There isn't much of anything in NH along the VT border.

Most people travelling north in to NH will travel along 3/93/Everett Turnpike, which brings you very close to the shops in Merrimack and Hooksett. I haven't been to Acme yet, but I have been meaning to check it out.

Im noticing alot of these are the coast of NH, where the vermont/nh border is much much closer. it is a straight shot up 91. not to be picky but is there anything closer to the border of the two states, on either side, that any of yall can think of?

Highland arms spofford NH. Or trader johns.

I would call Hooksett close to the coast per se... But I digress. There is state line in Mason, NH. That is much closer to VT than Hooksett.

Here is a link to a google map keyword search. Zoom in and out. Enjoy:

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=gun+...=firefox-a&hq=gun&hnear=New+Hampshire&t=m&z=9

Back
Top Bottom