NH - Craig unveils gun safety platform

So let me understand.

If I want the entire state of NH to become like Manchester, I need to vote for this woman?

Huh?

Oh no, we're back to this again? There's no difference between a RINO and a dem. Another thread where the NES members forget how many times RiNOs have stabbed them in the back. Oh well, I guess if we actually did anything different, then we wouldn't have these problems!
And we're back to this. There are NO really Pro-2A politicians - you need to realize that they are all only out for themselves. No 3rd party candidate (except Bernie) has ever won anything important, and they won't . They'll never get enough votes from the main stream. BOTH sides are going to chip away at our rights. So, do you want a small stab in the back, or the full-pitbull of someone like Craig or Warmington totally trying to rip you to shreds?
I don't see that

And how did that work out? When I lived in Vermont Sen. Peter Smith voted for the '94 AWB. As gun owners, we were going to punish him by voting him out.
(Smith & Wesson - Yes. Smith & Congress - No.) (before S&W sold us out). So Bernie was voted in, because he said he was Pro-2A. And we know how that worked out.

Oh I see. For some reason I though she was a state rep or senator. Didn't realize she was just a mayor. Looks like a lot hinges on the upcoming gubernatorial race. Hopefully I'll be up there in time to help y'all with that.
Hell, just drive up on election day and sign the affidavit like all the college kids and blow in voters do and vote to your heart's content. There's rarely if ever any repercussions now that my friend Ed Naile passed a couple of years ago.

Ed was a PITA (Pimple In The Ass) to the liberal voting cabal in NH. He made it his life's work to go after these questionable voters with a vengeance but no one else in the state on both sides of the aisle wanted to go after these miscreants. All the liberal rags in NH called him a "conspiracy theorist". He was anything but....

Article in the Granite Grok:

Last edited:
I work in Manchester and commute 30 minutes West every day. Manchester is pretty much a hybrid of Haverhill and Lowell for the most part, but with more homelessness. It doesn't represent much of the surrounding towns at all. Keene is another anomaly. Cambridge, MA in NH, but much, much smaller and more earthy types. Manchester can do what it wants. It will ultimately get sued if it violates state laws. I've taken the safe route, buy now, don't regret later.

Just like mass and ny
They will take over the big cities and pack the legislatures
So blue towns don't have a chance

Just like mass and ny
They will take over the big cities and pack the legislatures
So blue towns don't have a chance
They're going to have to import a lot more folk to come close to that here in NH -- the words "big" and "cities" don't apply nearly as strongly here.

For example 43% of NY residents live in NYC proper, but you could add together the population of Manchester (115K), Nashua (91K) and Concord (41K) and you're barely at 18% of our state population. Also consider the 400 seat House of Representatives, meaning even podunk little NH towns have a say in the legislature.

They're going to have to import a lot more folk to come close to that here in NH -- the words "big" and "cities" don't apply nearly as strongly here.

For example 43% of NY residents live in NYC proper, but you could add together the population of Manchester (115K), Nashua (91K) and Concord (41K) and you're barely at 18% of our state population. Also consider the 400 seat House of Representatives, meaning even podunk little NH towns have a say in the legislature.
And they'll still just cheat their way to winning.

Back
Top Bottom