NH - Craig unveils gun safety platform

Don't worry, we all moved to NH so it should be ok...

Right?

RIGHT?!
That’s what I think about NC… as most major cities are blue… ugh.

I’m at the point where I just won’t comply or go deeper concealed. Instead of printing like crazy with just a t shirt over my 90s leather detective holster for the 3913.

Many people may not agree with me. Two issues both party’s should let die. THC republicans have to legalize it (this is more so a southern NC issue) and the democrats should give up on this gun control stuff… it’s beyond retahded

So for those of you who are more in tune with NH politics, what are the chances this garbage actually passes?

I'm finally on the brink of being able to move my family up there from MA, so something like this passing now would be... disappointing.

So for those of you who are more in tune with NH politics, what are the chances this garbage actually passes?

I'm finally on the brink of being able to move my family up there from MA, so something like this passing now would be... disappointing.
Go read any "NH IS MA NORTH!" thread, you will find plenty of us shitting in the mouths of the retards that get off saying so.

No not my point. It seems you folks are always passing on us in Massachusetts. So one turn deserves another. I really don't want to see NH go to the gun graveyard like Massachusetts has.
Are there Aholes from NH that shit on us for living in MA....yeah....so they are aholes? Same as the aholes from MA saying NH will be MA north (except I dont get that, I'd be embarrassed and feel like an idiot to shit on anyone when Im sitting in a liberal hellhole)

My point is we shouldn't be saying "see I told ya so!" and purse fighting over bullshit.

We should be working together to stop this shit from spreading anywhere. Do I feel that Northeast states are ripe for takeover by liberal a**h***s, yes. But I don't think I've ever rejoiced in that fact. Im just fing glad that they aren't yet...and would hope they never are. To me, they were all headed the right way with Maine and NH adopting Const. Carry in the past years. Loved that.

And anyone that is forward thinking at all, since our brothers to the north might have to store some of guns for us with the shit incoming. For christ sake, why would anyone from MA who might need a favor in the coming months, go and shit on them???

Last edited:
By doing what exactly? Unless a whole bunch of republicans fail to show up for the vote, the democrats aren't putting a fresh anti-gun bill on the Governor's desk before the 2024 election results take effect and Sununu is out of office.

So they moved to S.NH decades ago, and then... voted Republicans for Ayotte & Sununu in 2016, and again for Sununu in 2018, 2020, 2022, but are going to support a failed big city mayor against Ayotte in 2024?
View attachment 812167
View attachment 812170
Maybe. Maybe not. Many of the NH transplants that I knew were, in fact, gun owners. Unfortunately, they were also FUDDs. I was one of the very few in that office that were upset when California enacted the Roberti-Roos law. I knew such anti-gun sentiment would eventually work its way east. My co-workers thought I was just paranoid and as long as it didn't affect their hunting guns, they didn't care. FUDDs tried & true!

It is your turn to become the Massachusetts of the north. Where will you go now? "This will never be happen in NH", was the Massachusetts escapees mantra. What will it be now?

I've been saying it for decades. No general has ever retreated to success. This is my home. I'm fighting here.

The whole Giffords-authored package? No chance.

But if Joyce takes the corner office, and her friends gain a majority in the house, senate? That'd give them the power to drive through at least part of their agenda.

I thought I remember Ayotte being a RINO.
Assuming your definition of RINO is "Anybody who doesn't enthusiastically back Trump", sure.

On paper she's no more a RINO than Sununu, and look at all the good bills signed, and bad bills vetoed.
  • 2017 - Governor Sununu signs constitutional carry bill SB12
  • 2018 - SB500 clarifies rules regarding loaded long arms on motor vehicle, adds recognition of airgun and crossbow hunting, and the definition of "Firearm" and "loaded".
  • 2019 - Sununu vetoes UBC, 3-day wait, and school property ban bills.
  • 2021 - HB195 "Displaying a firearm shall not constitute reckless conduct" amends §631:3V
  • 2022 - HB 1178 passes, barring state or local LE from enforcing federal firearms statutes and rules

I've been saying it for decades. No general has ever retreated to success. This is my home. I'm fighting here.

Nothing wrong with that.

I'd not expect success...but I would expect what I call generational tightening of laws so you cant get crap. Which is the same shit that's been going on for since I've lived here. Except now they are starting to understand their laws and nitpicking at the good stuff. Before it was just a minor annoyance depending on where you live.

Basically though, I can't buy what my dad did, my son/daughter (not stupid enough to live here anymore...doesn't apply them) won't be able to buy what I did, grandkids wont be able to buy shit.

I'm sick of that and the headaches that come along with it, and playing games with my freedom. Guns are a minute part of that though, more taxes, taxes used against your personal freedoms, illegal ass kissing, cop ass kissing, union ass kissing, waste, fraud, free shit for dump city idiots, all blatant and in your tax paying face. I mean I can go on and on about the reasons not to live here other than I live in a red area, have a good commute and good paying jobs. But the older I get the less I feel like feeding a shit head beast with my tax money, and its not like that shit doesn't exist in a free state more and more, because the shitheads are moving in and the good people are moving out.

NH......no one knows what you have, only half the state or cops will even think about enforcing it.....totally different scenario.

Last edited:

There is a very good chance. Every day I check new transplants into the state. Many are flamingly open liberal moonbats, and it's no secret they are anti-gun. Many of the others who I deal with each day (who are already residents) express the same views. Some could care less, and vote based on other issues. The children of all of the above are such brain-washed, self-centered, clueless nitwits that won't vote at all, or liberally "because that's what it says on TV" if they do.

But...But...But...It's for the children!!!!

1698891875855.png

“The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.”​

~ Adolf Hitler~

Don’t get complacent like VT did and go from a 2A Haven to another notch in Bloomberg’s bedpost.
We left VT in 2005. It went from FTF sales (no UBC required), no mag limits and instant transfer if you did go through a dealer. Destroyed in less than 18 years. The waiting period was to save suicidal people from killing themselves, pushed by a couple who's son had committed it. But it's OK to have abortion all the way up to 9 months, so we know their "save the children" is pure BS.

Sununu isn't running, Kelly Ayote is.

Kelly will fight to defend our rights and ensure we keep New Hampshire’s ‘Live Free or Die’ spirit alive.

Kelly was honored to serve as the “Sherpa” for Justice Neil Gorsuch, a Constitutional originalist, when he was nominated to the Supreme Court.

Kelly is a strong advocate and defender of our Second Amendment rights. In the Senate, Kelly protected our right to keep and bear arms and fought back against repeated efforts by the left to eliminate or diminish those rights. Kelly sponsored legislation to establish concealed carry reciprocity, so that our right to self-defense would be fully protected while traveling state-to-state. Kelly also fought back against Barack Obama’s plans to fund a United Nations Arms Trade Treaty that would have restricted the Second Amendment rights of American citizens. As Governor, Kelly will defend our constitutional carry status and block the Biden Administration’s efforts to infringe on the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding Granite State gun owner
The same Ayotte that co-sponsored anti gun legislation in DC?

She would still be worlds better than the D from Manchganistan.
Oh no, we're back to this again? There's no difference between a RINO and a dem. Another thread where the NES members forget how many times RiNOs have stabbed them in the back. Oh well, I guess if we actually did anything different, then we wouldn't have these problems!

The same Ayotte that co-sponsored anti gun legislation in DC?
I don't see that

I see her voting to deny No Fly listers from purchasing, but that measure failed.

It is your turn to become the Massachusetts of the north. Where will you go now? "This will never be happen in NH", was the Massachusetts escapees mantra. What will it be now?
Luckily for my wife and I we can live anywhere in the country we want, We chose NH to be closer to my parents who live in Mass so I can still visit them when I like without boarding a plane. If NH became Mass ( I've already spoken to my wife about this) then unfortunately we would have to move ... SOUTH! And she's ok with that.

I don't see that

I see her voting to deny No Fly listers from purchasing, but that measure failed.

At the time Republicans we’re trying to figure out how to navigate expanding calls for gun control nationally. The result was the Democrats did a master class on painting her out to be a gun-grabber.

A governor won’t be subjected to RNC vote strategies like a Senator.

I was always more concerned that she was cozying up to the McCain wing of the party when in the senate.

I’m optimistic she’ll be a good NH Republican governor (if elected).

At the time Republicans we’re trying to figure out how to navigate expanding calls for gun control nationally. The result was the Democrats did a master class on painting her out to be a gun-grabber.

A governor won’t be subjected to RNC vote strategies like a Senator.

I was always more concerned that she was cozying up to the McCain wing of the party when in the senate.

I’m optimistic she’ll be a good NH Republican governor (if elected).
I personally know people backing her.....with big $$....they don't back Rinos

Luckily for my wife and I we can live anywhere in the country we want, We chose NH to be closer to my parents who live in Mass so I can still visit them when I like without boarding a plane. If NH became Mass ( I've already spoken to my wife about this) then unfortunately we would have to move ... SOUTH! And she's ok with that.

Do you really think they will welcome someone who goes by "Yankee1956" down south? I hope you can stay up here but if you decide to go south I wish you the best.

Back
Top Bottom