NH - Craig unveils gun safety platform

MaverickNH

NES Member

”Craig’s gun violence prevention plan centers around increasing public safety by instituting gun safety legislation such as universal background checks, requiring permits to carry a concealed gun, and extreme risk protection orders."

Kelly “safe, prosperous, and free,” Ayotte leads Joyce "I didn't totally ruin Manchester" Craig by a significant margin.

Kelly just needs to hammer Joyce on getting endorsed by Maura for an easy win.
Concarry barely passed, no?
I'm not confident Snusnu won't back stab us the next time.
No barely about it, passed 200-97.

What "next time"? He's retiring.

Last edited:
"So, yeah. We don't have a gun problem. And we went Con-Carry several years ago. My first goal is to bring back CWP's and insist on background checks for personal transfers. Because, like, we don't have a problem."

In related news, he (is that really a woman?) shockingly didn't call for 45mph governors on every vehicle and breathalyzer starters.

So that is
  • UBCs
  • Ban possession of firearms in K-12 schools
  • Repeal constitutional carry
  • Require 3-day waiting period for firearm purchases
  • ERPOs
  • Ban sale of semi-automatic firearms
  • Ban sale of standard-capacity magazines
  • Ban building of "undetectable" firearms by individuals and require registration of home-built firearms*
  • Close the hate crime loophole
  • Storage requirement
  • Mandatory reporting of lost/stolen firearms

*This is bizarre, but it's likely even Craig does not know what it means given the talking point comes from the firearm prohibition group Giffords.

View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u5kpUPEGjOf52HFfHMH5tjLcWEpsKMo5/view

Get your asses out there and knock on doors for the Republican. Do stand outs on weekends. Volunteer for phone banks. Even put a frigging sign on your lawn. You want to keep her out of office? Whining on NES is not going to do it.

The Democratzis hire people to "volunteer" and the Republicans should, but don't.

The GOP nationally should be throwing money at this, but I don't think they will put as much into it as it needs.

They are too busy vetting people to make sure that they aren't TOO conservative.

There are rice bowls to be protected in DC.

Don't worry, we all moved to NH so it should be ok...

Right?

RIGHT?!

Kelly “safe, prosperous, and free,” Ayotte leads Joyce "I didn't totally ruin Manchester" Craig by a significant margin.

Kelly just needs to hammer Joyce on getting endorsed by Maura for an easy win.

No barely about it, passed 200-97.

What "next time"? He's retiring.
13-10 on a party line vote in the senate is hardly a landslide.
As I recall it took several attempts at it.
Retiring for a run at a different office. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if took a steaming dump on us on the way out.

Concarry barely passed, no?
I'm not confident Snusnu won't back stab us the next time.
Sununu isn't running, Kelly Ayote is.

Kelly will fight to defend our rights and ensure we keep New Hampshire’s ‘Live Free or Die’ spirit alive.

Kelly was honored to serve as the “Sherpa” for Justice Neil Gorsuch, a Constitutional originalist, when he was nominated to the Supreme Court.

Kelly is a strong advocate and defender of our Second Amendment rights. In the Senate, Kelly protected our right to keep and bear arms and fought back against repeated efforts by the left to eliminate or diminish those rights. Kelly sponsored legislation to establish concealed carry reciprocity, so that our right to self-defense would be fully protected while traveling state-to-state. Kelly also fought back against Barack Obama’s plans to fund a United Nations Arms Trade Treaty that would have restricted the Second Amendment rights of American citizens. As Governor, Kelly will defend our constitutional carry status and block the Biden Administration’s efforts to infringe on the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding Granite State gun owner

Sununu isn't running, Kelly Ayote is.

Kelly will fight to defend our rights and ensure we keep New Hampshire’s ‘Live Free or Die’ spirit alive.

Kelly was honored to serve as the “Sherpa” for Justice Neil Gorsuch, a Constitutional originalist, when he was nominated to the Supreme Court.

Kelly is a strong advocate and defender of our Second Amendment rights. In the Senate, Kelly protected our right to keep and bear arms and fought back against repeated efforts by the left to eliminate or diminish those rights. Kelly sponsored legislation to establish concealed carry reciprocity, so that our right to self-defense would be fully protected while traveling state-to-state. Kelly also fought back against Barack Obama’s plans to fund a United Nations Arms Trade Treaty that would have restricted the Second Amendment rights of American citizens. As Governor, Kelly will defend our constitutional carry status and block the Biden Administration’s efforts to infringe on the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding Granite State gun owner
Umm yeah. Right. Right?

13-10 on a party line vote in the senate is hardly a landslide.
As I recall it took several attempts at it.
Retiring for a run at a different office. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if took a steaming dump on us on the way out.
it took several attempts due to the NRA sticking its nose where it didn't belong

So that is
  • UBCs
  • Ban possession of firearms in K-12 schools
  • Repeal constitutional carry
  • Require 3-day waiting period for firearm purchases
  • ERPOs
  • Ban sale of semi-automatic firearms
  • Ban sale of standard-capacity magazines
  • Ban building of "undetectable" firearms by individuals and require registration of home-built firearms*
  • Close the hate crime loophole
  • Storage requirement
  • Mandatory reporting of lost/stolen firearms

*This is bizarre, but it's likely even Craig does not know what it means given the talking point comes from the firearm prohibition group Giffords.

View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u5kpUPEGjOf52HFfHMH5tjLcWEpsKMo5/view

The experts weighing in on the eight firearms laws thought most impactful find no difference in Total Homicides if all eight are enacted for NH. If the most lax combination are in place, no real difference.

IMG_2527.jpeg
IMG_2528.jpeg

It is your turn to become the Massachusetts of the north. Where will you go now? "This will never be happen in NH", was the Massachusetts escapees mantra. What will it be now?
Sour Grapes much? We are sucking more and more every day and passing shit in MA, and some bitch is just spewing a bullshit never let a crisis go to waste talking point.

I swear some of you MA people want NH to go to shit just so you can say you said so....meanwhile your in MA where you stayed to take it up the ass even more.

I mean what's the point? Do you like Gun Control so much you want the free states to become shitholes?

Sour Grapes much? We are sucking more and more every day and passing shit in MA, and some bitch is just spewing a bullshit never let a crisis go to waste talking point.

I swear some of you MA people want NH to go to shit just so you can say you said so....meanwhile your in MA where you stayed to take it up the ass even more.

I mean what's the point? Do you like Gun Control so much you want the free states to become shitholes?
It's not the law-abiding gun owners who are the problem. I knew many technical professionals who were educated in MA, NY, NJ and Maryland who ended up employed by high tech companies in the Merrimack Valley and route 128 technology belt back in the 1980s. Due to rising home prices in Massachusetts, they ended up choosing southern NH for their home purchases and to raise their families. Large numbers of them poured in. Unfortunately, they also brought their liberal political inclinations with them. Liberals fear and despise the private ownership of firearms. We really don't need Nostradamus to forecast the future for NH gun owners.

By doing what exactly? Unless a whole bunch of republicans fail to show up for the vote, the democrats aren't putting a fresh anti-gun bill on the Governor's desk before the 2024 election results take effect and Sununu is out of office.
I knew many technical professionals who were educated in MA, NY, NJ and Maryland who ended up employed by high tech companies in the Merrimack Valley and route 128 technology belt back in the 1980s. Due to rising home prices in Massachusetts, they ended up choosing southern NH for their home purchases and to raise their families. Large numbers of them poured in. Unfortunately, they also brought their liberal political inclinations with them. Liberals fear and despise the private ownership of firearms.
So they moved to S.NH decades ago, and then... voted Republicans for Ayotte & Sununu in 2016, and again for Sununu in 2018, 2020, 2022, but are going to support a failed big city mayor against Ayotte in 2024?
1698798984476.png
1698799253337.png

Last edited:

No not my point. It seems you folks are always passing on us in Massachusetts. So one turn deserves another. I really don't want to see NH go to the gun graveyard like Massachusetts has.

No not my point. It seems you folks are always passing on us in Massachusetts. So one turn deserves another. I really don't want to see NH go to the gun graveyard like Massachusetts has.
One turn deserves an other?

Back
Top Bottom