• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NFA Items - Picture thread

Here's my M92 SBR. It began life as a M92 PAP pistol, was converted to a rifle by CNC Warrior (because MA sucks), and then converted to a SBR by yours truly. A trivial task considering all that was required was drilling out the blind pin that secured the fake suppressor and putting on the booster [wink]. The approved Form1 only took 5 weeks.

View attachment 117781

View attachment 117782

Here's the laser engraving I had done at Nitor Laser in Southwick, MA. I thought the result was excellent and the price was very reasonable.

View attachment 117780

(all pics have been 'shopped for the semi-privacys)

So much want. Very nice.

I would SBR just about every rifle I could.

Exodious nice 10/22! Enjoy it

Agreed. SBR 10/22? why the **** not. It's like a more accurate MKIII... To each his own dude.

So much want. Very nice.

Yeah. How I feel about the sex in this thread, but can't afford.

tumblr_inline_mjjb9aWrbS1qz4rgp.gif

God wanted me to have it. He told me so Himself. But he said I must pay the ATF $200 first. Who am I to question His will?

I should have considered the fact that your avatar is a dolphin with a revolver before asking my question. Forgive my short-sightedness and please do carry on. Congrats on adding another to the collection - I'm just sour about the long wait for my first stamp, so don't mind me.

I should have considered the fact that your avatar is a dolphin with a revolver before asking my question. Forgive my short-sightedness and please do carry on. Congrats on adding another to the collection - I'm just sour about the long wait for my first stamp, so don't mind me.

[rofl]

I have an impulsive and strange mind with a penchant for weird guns... so when I heard that the eForms were being processed so quickly, "inspiration" struck.

I realize a 10/22 SBR isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I think it'll be a hoot. Depending on the attendance at the Leyden Appleseed next weekend I may get on the line and see if I can shoot Rifleman with it (I'm an IIT). [grin]

not trying to be a dick - but why?

agree SBRs look cool but my civilian ass has no use for an SBR....not worth the massive drop in muzzle velocity and increase in noise/blast. i enjoy looking at everyone else's SBRs but I'm perfectly content not owning one.

YMMV.

agree SBRs look cool but my civilian ass has no use for an SBR....not worth the massive drop in muzzle velocity and increase in noise/blast. i enjoy looking at everyone else's SBRs but I'm perfectly content not owning one.

YMMV.

Comes down to caliber . Pistol carbines are a good idea for sbr. Others I agree it's more of the fun factor .

awesome ^...i know its not the place but im not a green member. Im selling my hk ump conversion. if anyone is interested PM me. Its a good price

Last edited:
Broke my SBR out of the safe and dusted it off. Hasn't been fired in years. The forward grip setup isn't permanent, can't decide which way I want to go with it. I do know if I leave the AFG where it is I'll roast the hairs off my finger tips. I've got an M92 in process being built from scratch which inspired me to pull this out.....should be ready by Spring.

FYI - Ordered mine today [smile]

AKS74U build in progress, and UMC to UMP stamp pending.

Nice. The rear iron sight on my PAP is all ****ed up, so I have a set of tech sights waiting to be installed. That means removing the hinged dust cover, but that's OK. Also my Ultimak rail came in, I need to get another TRS25 to go with it.

Do you guys know where I can get a m92 parts kit with a chrome lined barrel? Older kit...obviously.

It's getting hard to find that stuff in the same kit. AK builder and armsofamerica both offer SBR length chrome lined barrels by themselves. Amrs has them nitride coated.

It's getting hard to find that stuff in the same kit. AK builder and armsofamerica both offer SBR length chrome lined barrels by themselves. Amrs has them nitride coated.

Thanks will check them out. Been browsing K-var and usmachinegun but not much there.....trying to scrape something together.

K var has the "rear sight block" and top cover with the sights built in. They have two styles so if you buy them make sure you buy the matching types.
I thought about building one. I'd probably just use a galil setup or do the hk sight mods to get a longer sight radius and save money.

Going todo this for my ak in 45 acp since I made my own combo "gas block" front sight so the barrel profile wasn't so big. And so I could chop the barrel once I have it functioning and apply for a stamp.

Last edited:
Broke my SBR out of the safe and dusted it off. Hasn't been fired in years. The forward grip setup isn't permanent, can't decide which way I want to go with it. I do know if I leave the AFG where it is I'll roast the hairs off my finger tips. I've got an M92 in process being built from scratch which inspired me to pull this out.....should be ready by Spring.

same configuration as shirley all those years ago? stood next to you absorbing DAT BLAST and was like... oh god i need one of these.

HK51B
I remember seeing adds for this in G&A when I was a kid, wanted one then and still do[crying]

Back
Top Bottom