Next MilSurp Shoot?

majspud

NES Life Member
NES Member
Good weather's back...when are we shooting again?

I've a few new ones that haven't been in competition...M17, M1, M1 Carbine, 03-A3...

MS

50BMG held a shoot at Holbrook around this time last year... *hint hint* [smile]

I will present to the Holbrook BOD and get one set up. How does May sound. I will send Derek an email after I get the green light and then start a sign up thread.

I will present to the Holbrook BOD and get one set up. How does May sound. I will send Derek an email after I get the green light and then start a sign up thread.

Any weekend besides mothers day weekend is good for me.

Folks give me some dates please, remember Saturday mornings are out because the club does all of their work parties till 12:30. Sundays are the best day. When I ran them at that other club I belonged too Sundays were out due to a agreement made by the past president with the town. Sundays were the day most folks wanted. I also may try and have a swap meet that day as well. Use the warm up house to bring your old stuff or just parts you have laying around. The warm up house has WiFi so on line transactions can be made. But folks give me some dates to use. Mothers day is out, I would say bring your mother as a gift.

Over CT way there is the New Haven Raccoon Club (Military Bolt Action) on the 29th of April and at the Wolcott LOPA, there is a service rifle match on the 6th of May.

If the June date is open at Holbrook I will ask the BOD.
I was going to ask to have the kitchen open so folks can buy lunch and I don't have to worry about food. If folks have eaten the food offered at the gun-show its worth the couple bucks they charge. That will keep the entrance fee down. $5 donation to Comm2A will come out of the entrance fee so I was thinking 15 bucks total.

Back
Top Bottom