Next MilSurp Shoot?

i am so there!!!!

FRED, can we have name tags? simple My name is.......
does anyone know where we can find em?

I can use a sharpie and just write folks names across their foreheads...[laugh]

I can get those sticky name tags ....some folks have fancy NES name tags already ...

I spoke to the President of the club today and he doesn't think it will be an issue. I still have to present it to the BOD but I think it will be a go. As soon as I get the green light I will post a sign up on the general section of the forum.

The 200 yard range is three times the size of Mansfield Fish so folks are not on top of each other. Plenty of rifle racks and shooting stations. Folks who want to shoot out to 200 are welcome to.

I hope we get a good turn out.

fred how long will you be around for? i can pitch a shoot to the BOD at my club on the first tuesday of next month. since i can't make it and all i figure i'll bring milsurp to me.

Watching closely. Will decide when official announcement is posted.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Forum Runner

fred how long will you be around for? i can pitch a shoot to the BOD at my club on the first tuesday of next month. since i can't make it and all i figure i'll bring milsurp to me.

I plan on being around for a long time...do you know something I don't? If you can get a shoot before June I am so there....Having a shoot in May and June, what else could we ask for[party]

We may have to have the shoot on June 10th, sorry guys but the range has been booked for the 3rd.

IT IS A GO FOR JUNE 10TH...SIGN UP ON THE NES MEMBERS SECTION!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom