New Zealand gun buyback exposes emotions, possibly hustlersI'm

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Under the buyback scheme, gun owners get between 25% and 95% of the pre-tax price of a new gun"

If I paid tax on my gun I want the tax back, and I want that income to be tax free.

"After collecting the weapons, police use a hydraulic machine to crush the barrels and triggers out of shape before tossing them into crates that are loaded onto a truck for disposal."

So what they're saying is the guns arent destroyed...

amm5061

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
"Under the buyback scheme, gun owners get between 25% and 95% of the pre-tax price of a new gun"

If I paid tax on my gun I want the tax back, and I want that income to be tax free.

"After collecting the weapons, police use a hydraulic machine to crush the barrels and triggers out of shape before tossing them into crates that are loaded onto a truck for disposal."

So what they're saying is the guns arent destroyed...

I think that's just what they do on the spot, then send them off to be melted down or cut up? It's a goddamn travesty no matter what they're doing.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
NZ proposes bill to create gun registry because people are not turning in gunz......

Also included in bill is licensing requirement to be renewed every 5 years and requirements for Doctors to report people they dont feel are fit to own gunz......as well as other BS

New Zealand plans further restrictions to gun ownership

“Owning a firearm is a privilege not a right,” Ardern said on Friday.

Brenton Tarrant, a 28-year-old Australian white supremacist, has pleaded not guilty to terrorism, murder and attempted murder charges following the March attacks. He remains in jail ahead of his trial.

The judge in the case this week agreed to a request by prosecutors to delay the start of the trial by a month until next June to avoid a clash with the Islamic holy month of Ramadan.

Judge Cameron Mander noted that many of the witnesses are Muslim and that defense lawyers hadn’t raised any objections to the delay.

Top Bottom