• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Zealand gun buyback exposes emotions, possibly hustlersI'm

"Under the buyback scheme, gun owners get between 25% and 95% of the pre-tax price of a new gun"

If I paid tax on my gun I want the tax back, and I want that income to be tax free.

"After collecting the weapons, police use a hydraulic machine to crush the barrels and triggers out of shape before tossing them into crates that are loaded onto a truck for disposal."

So what they're saying is the guns arent destroyed...

"Under the buyback scheme, gun owners get between 25% and 95% of the pre-tax price of a new gun"

If I paid tax on my gun I want the tax back, and I want that income to be tax free.

"After collecting the weapons, police use a hydraulic machine to crush the barrels and triggers out of shape before tossing them into crates that are loaded onto a truck for disposal."

So what they're saying is the guns arent destroyed...

I think that's just what they do on the spot, then send them off to be melted down or cut up? It's a goddamn travesty no matter what they're doing.

Back
Top Bottom