NEW NY 'GHOST GUN' LAW MAKES DIY FIREARMS A FELONY

Another one of these NYC White Supremacists caught with "Ghost Gun" parts:

I'm wondering if (as the article says the police claim) they really specifically followed this guy to the show and through the show, then busted him on his return, or if they just staked out the show like the liquor store tax stakeouts Mel Thompson kicked to the curb.

I'm wondering if (as the article says the police claim) they really specifically followed this guy to the show and through the show, then busted him on his return, or if they just staked out the show like the liquor store tax stakeouts Mel Thompson kicked to the curb.
I suspect the latter.

They went looking for NY plates, followed him around, watched what he bought, and found a reason to pull him over after he crossed the state line.

They doing a “california special” more than likely…. they stake out for ny plates, make a list, then just come up with some bullshit pretext for a stop. CA did/does the same shit with NV gun shows.

This guy may soon find out if the new law has any teeth:

I wonder if his secretary is named "Karen" ???
That's why the authorities are counting on anonymous tips from snitches like that secretary, since police are not allowed to just conduct door-to-door confiscation actions without warrants. Another real danger is kids talking about parent's guns at school.

This is a “highly effective law”. That will have zero effect on anything… It is the ultimate level retarded.

I didn’t read the thing but let’s just say they give you 25 years for it? That just motivates people to carry a real machine gun. Talk about escalation

“ Reckless endangerment” For fireing off rounds in his backyard… Sounds like a typical Tuesday for me

NV going this way next year, somehow they are making it a felony to own an 80%, even in the 80% form? You have one year to get it serialized and registered, that's what they are telling me........
Time for somebody to buy a few million 0% lowers and serialize and register them.

This doesn't matter anyway.

Without the rest of the parts you still don't have a working firearm, and the AFT is going to redefine all those currently over-the-counter parts like barrels or uppers as serialized parts that have to be transferred through an FFL

This new BS is just to keep us from noticing the real danger.

Last edited:
Time for somebody to buy a few million 0% lowers and serialize and register them.

This doesn't matter anyway.

Without the rest of the parts you still don't have a working firearm, and the AFT is going to redefine all those currently over-the-counter parts like barrels or uppers as serialized parts that have to be transferred through an FFL

This new BS is just to keep us from noticing the real danger.
At my new job I enforce Covid policy, And manage loss prevention. They basically give shit away for free. It’s the best anti-theft policy I’ve ever seen. I’ll give you a hint, it has something to do with serialized and un-Serialized parts..

Making a law about ghost guns is full retard.
It all comes back to box cutters and 911… The Boston bombers and a pressure cooker. It’s political theater at its finest. The only thing that goes beyond that level retard is this whole Covid thing

At my new job I enforce Covid policy, And manage loss prevention. They basically give shit away for free. It’s the best anti-theft policy I’ve ever seen. I’ll give you a hint, it has something to do with serialized and un-Serialized parts..

Making a law about ghost guns is full retard.
It all comes back to box cutters and 911… The Boston bombers and a pressure cooker. It’s political theater at its finest. The only thing that goes beyond that level retard is this whole Covid thing

I know that.

You know that.

The politicians know that.

The anti gunners know that.

Joe Public does not know that and that's what "they" are counting on.

It's my belief that the passing of nuisance laws like this is to distract us from other things. Not to say these shouldn't be fought, but they're probably pleasantly surprised when something like this actually works for them. Especially if we aren't paying attention elsewhere.

(and my suggestion to "serialize" scrap metal is a money maker for someone with the capital to buy a couple million chunks of aluminum)

The task force brings together ATF agents along with law enforcement agencies from New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont, Ohio, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New Hampshire.
How embarrassing is it that new england is the epicenter for ATF crackdowns

As I was re-reading this I was confused because you can’t serialized an unfinished frame And register it with the ATF but what I missed was they want you to do it with the state…(I guess the feds wouldn’t know if you finished it or not)

You could serialize an unfinished frame and then once it’s finished registered it with the ATF but I don’t understand it because there’s no requirement to do that…

The mental gymnastics on this one is retarded.

It’s kind of like buying a 40 mm grenade launcher receiver as a pistol.. Then you have it serialized and put a barrel on it after you register it as a destructive device….

When I did this I found it so strange because you could buy it as a pistol and you could buy the barrel without any paperwork from various sources… I bought mine from legit company’s news so they wanted to see the paperwork. Some companies are more flexible than others.

It just seems like wasted time to even have the process like that… I believe I did it that way so I could have it in my possession rather than at some random dealer who then wouldn’t transfer to me after the fact. Also I think it was a way to save $200? I’m not even sure why I did it that way.

I thought there was a law saying that if your average person couldn’t understand the law it wasn’t a crime… Gun laws are so convoluted and unclear and then re-interpreted mean whatever the government wants… It’s just confusing

Last edited:

Are those metal frame 1911's also "Ghost Guns" ?

ghost-guns-jose-rivera.jpg

Back
Top Bottom