• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NEW MEMBER ALERT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have. In ways less public and more personal. And, it was very well received and appreciated. ;)

Its a joke...You know how some veterans really need to be thanked for their service ?

Well, us veterans that dont want or need thanks for our service, thank those who wish to be thanked by thanking them for their cervix.

OP stated that they are an ex USA military veteran, so one can safely assume this is one of those people that wish to be thanked.

If you have to explain the joke...

Hopefully she is a thick skinned gal. We need some more ladies that can take the heat and dish it back.
Be careful what you wish for, you just may get it. There are some men who cannot handle being exposed to such women.

And I've heard that there are even a few of them on NES.

Be careful what you wish for, you just may get it. There are some boys who cannot handle being exposed to such women.

And I've heard that there are even a few of them on NES.

FIFY

Any MAN can take some ribbing from a gal without getting butt hurt. (after all, they owe us one, am I right?)

Gotta say..I have never heard any veteran refer to themselves as " ex USA military veteran".
Maybe she writes the "We salute you..." ads for Bud Light and it has altered her speech?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom