New Jersey Introduces 18 Civilian Disarmament Bills

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...sey-introduces-18-civilian-disarmament-bills/

A-3645/S-2476 Requires ammunition sales and transfers be conducted as face-to-face transactions.

A-3646/S-2474 Establishes a regulatory system to govern the sale and transfer of ammunition.

A-3653 Criminalizes purchasing or owning weapon if person has previous conviction of unlawful possession of weapon.

A-3659 Revises definition of destructive device to include certain weapons of 50 caliber or greater.

A-3664 Reduces lawful maximum capacity of certain ammunition magazines in New Jersey.

A-3666/S-2465 Prohibits mail order, Internet, telephone, and any other anonymous method of ammunition sale or transfer in New Jersey.

A-3667 Requires mental health screening by licensed professional to purchase a firearm.

A-3668/S-2467 Prohibits investment by State of pension and annuity funds in companies manufacturing, importing, and selling assault firearms for civilian use.

A-3676 Requires psychological evaluation and in-home inspection as prerequisite to purchase firearm. ( **** off )

A-3687 Disqualifies person named on federal Terrorist Watchlist from obtaining firearms identification card or permit to purchase handgun.

A-3688 Requires mental health evaluation and list of household members with mental illness to purchase firearm.

A-3689 Requires security guards who carry weapons to wear certain uniform, including identification card.

A-3690/S-2430 Declares violence a public health crisis, recommends expansion of mental health programs, recommends federal adoption of gun control measures, and establishes “Study Commission on Violence.”

AJR-89 Urges President and US Senate to ratify Arms Trade Treaty proposed by United Nations.

AR-133 Expresses support for creation of task force on gun control led by Vice President Biden.

S-2464 Regulates sale and transfer of rifle and shotgun ammunition.

S-2475 Reduces maximum capacity of ammunition magazines to 10 rounds.

SR-92 Urges Congress to strengthen gun control laws.

Last edited:
Hell, NJ won't even let you pump your own gas.

What will be interesting to watch is what Chris Christie has to say about these bills, as he may need to consider the bigger picture of running for a position larger than NJ Governor.

He'll sign any anti bills that make it to him.

Whats funny is you dont see places like wyoming, the Dakotas, Iowa, etc trying to pass these kinds of laws. It's all the liberal shitholes like MA, CT,CA,NY,IL, NJ.

Sadly you are correct. I keep waiting for these sorts of things to show up from the Libtard state reps from Northern VA (NE transplants by and large), but they have not surfaced. My guess is they don't have the votes so why even waste the time.

FU-47 Urges New Jersey to get bent

P1S-OFF Prohibits anyone with any common sense from entering New Jersey unless traveling through and out the other side

Douche wagons. God dammit, I am getting tired of the jackassery running amok.

What will be interesting to watch is what Chris Christie has to say about these bills, as he may need to consider the bigger picture of running for a position larger than NJ Governor.

Fatty boy is a rabid anti gun.

IMO Christie is a wolf in sheeps clothing...or...errrrr. a sheep in wolfs clothing. Whatever he's going to flip to the dark side.

"A-3687 Disqualifies person named on federal Terrorist Watchlist from obtaining firearms identification card or permit to purchase handgun."

and there it is especially since the lists are not published nor is the criteria for getting on them

"A-3687 Disqualifies person named on federal Terrorist Watchlist from obtaining firearms identification card or permit to purchase handgun."

and there it is especially since the lists are not published nor is the criteria for getting on them

That's a national security problem then. If you are denied for this reason, then now you know you are on the federal terrorist watch list and likely will be able to protect your dog from execution by DHS. DHS will not be happy.

Just a matter of time before someone calls discrimination.

So this is how it's going to go down. Simultaneous legislative attacks from not only the feds but all/most blue states. They're flooding the system with everything they've got, all at once. It does not bode well.

So this is how it's going to go down. Simultaneous legislative attacks from not only the feds but all/most blue states. They're flooding the system with everything they've got, all at once. It does not bode well.

We're in for the biggest fight since '68 for sure. But if we win, even when everything is thrown at us at once . . . As I read on a blog recently, this isn't our last stand, it's the anti-gunners. Join NRA and your state association ASAP if you're not already a member. Write your elected representatives regularly, and show up at public hearings on these garbage bills. If every gun owner put the time, effort, and money that they put in to panic buying and bitching on the internet in to fighting this stuff, we'll win.

Don't hold your breath on Judas....

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/...congressional-republicans-on-the-decline.html

Chris Christie is now more popular with Democrats nationally than he is with Republicans. His overall favorability is a very strong 51/23, but his +29 standing with Democrats (52/23) is higher than his +21 with GOP voters (48/27). He's most popular with independents at +34 (52/18). Compared to a month ago he's up a net 12 points with Democrats and down a net 11 points with Republicans

Why should I pump my own gas! I get it at least $.20 a gallon cheaper than Ma and I don't have to get out of my car!

That fat, phony conservative will sign it, and it will be one more reason to hate the filthy, disgusting, crime ridden poor excuse of a state of New Jersey.

Maybe now the Fudds will STFU and get with the program... or, they'll blame EBR owners for causing this crap. [thinking]

Why should I pump my own gas! I get it at least $.20 a gallon cheaper than Ma and I don't have to get out of my car!

Correlation is not causation. You get it cheaper because you're closer to the refineries, so less trucking costs. It would be even lower if you could pump your own gas

Back
Top Bottom