New Intel: Communist China providing automatic weapons to Antifa, Black Lives Matter

Put chink parts in an ar and it will probably blow up in your face. Most chinese crap doesn't work.
Typically Id agree, but itd probably be in Chinas best interest to have a few million mg's floating around. The whole premise isnt really all that far fetched tbh. China sowing chaos, American politicians in their pockets, foreign or foreign controlled groups taking advantage of that chaos...is that really so hard to swallow? He loses me when it comes to secret underground passageways filled with ammo and gold, Chinese troops landing on CA beaches, etc.

Although far fetched, this could be China’s model of “Fast and Furious”. Get enough AR15’s into antifa (no capital A deliberate) hands, with increased shootings, especially if us Normals retaliate, And watch the donks try to disarm the country.

Won’t work but the gun control mob will be screaming!

The recent intel from Virginia show Team Bugaboo and Team BLM partying together... what are the sides in this upcoming civil war? I'm not ready, I need to get my hair and nails done.

30396696-8490489-image-a-13_1593899028300.jpg
30397468-8490489-image-a-52_1593900035757.jpg

Infowars, the people who brought you fema prison camps in former Walmarts remember that one?

TLDR - puh-leease!

The recent intel from Virginia show Team Bugaboo and Team BLM partying together... what are the sides in this upcoming civil war? I'm not ready, I need to get my hair and nails done.

View attachment 370773
View attachment 370775
For the life of me I don't understand why the hell the feds don't swoop down in force and arrest every one of these weirdos. I am quite sure that if I walked down the street in full militant gear with a long gun, someone would call the cops. A small army of these fvcks should warrant some sort of proportional response. Where the hell are the authorities? If it ain't the cops, call out the national guard. Jesus Christ!

For the life of me I don't understand why the hell the feds don't swoop down in force and arrest every one of these weirdos. I am quite sure that if I walked down the street in full militant gear with a long gun, someone would call the cops. A small army of these fvcks should warrant some sort of proportional response. Where the hell are the authorities? If it ain't the cops, call out the national guard. Jesus Christ!
umaynotlikeitbutacceptit.gif

That would be bad, they are gathering peacefully to protest 2A infringments and not breaking any laws AFAIK. They may be projecting a willingness to use lethal force when they determine it to be "go time" but that's no crime, is it? Personally I'd attend such festivities with a fashionable OWB / 1911, a pair of jeans, plain t shirt and some nice cowboy boots. Maybe a cap to keep the sun off my head.

Back
Top Bottom