• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

***New Gun Shop In Central Mass***

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
I did a job out to North Brookfield today and started talking about guns with my customer. He told me a new shop just opened two blocks from his house.
I stopped in for a quick look-see.

The name of the shop is Red Zone Tactical
Located on Summer st. in North Brookfield
It's actually inside a junkyard!

I met the owner Rick and shot the bull with him for a few minutes, seems like a real nice guy. He had a good selection of AR's, AK's, Saigas etc, lots of EBR stuff.
He also has some Moisen Nagants and a fair selection of pistols and ammo too.
He said he was trying specialize in a selection of arms that the other local (hunter orientated) shops didn't stock.
He did say that he wasn't officially up and running yet, but planned his public launch on 12/2/10.

I also asked about FFL transfers and he was very reasonable only asking $20 to do one.

I told him about NES and urged him to join up and introduce himself to the group.

If you're in the neighborhood, it's worth checking out.

His phone# is 508-954-8390

Sweet! I'll have to go check it out!

Is it on Summer St? The ATF has the shop premise address listed as Brown Rd.

Last edited:
NICE. i will check it out when winter is over. I want to get a SAIGA. shot one the other day, and they are great guns. specially that little 10 round mag, its just big enough to hold the gun from underneath it, and make it more accurate.

He said he was trying specialize in a selection of arms that the other local (hunter orientated) shops didn't stock.
i know at least 2 or 3 shops in the south shore that carry all those guns.

Sweet! I'll have to go check it out!

Is it on Summer St? The ATF has the shop premise address listed as Brown Rd.

OK, that may be my mistake.
I have his business card, by no address is listed.
I thought it was on Summer st., but the street name must have changed at some point I was unaware of. I was in the 100 block of Summer st. and followed the same road a few hundred yards to the scrap yard where the shop is located.
I looked up the address of Dupre's Scrap Yard and it is indeed listed as 9 Brown Street,
North Brookfield, MA 01535.

Hey Zappa! Next time you are out this way give me a yell and I'll take you to about a half a dozen shops in the area in an afternoon, :)

I honestly don't get out that way too often, and when I do, I really don't have any advanced notice. However, I am looking for a decent Stage Coach Gun, seen any around?

I honestly don't get out that way too often, and when I do, I really don't have any advanced notice. However, I am looking for a decent Stage Coach Gun, seen any around?

As a matter of fact......let me see if it's still there. BTW, I did stop at the new shop in N. Brookfield, easy to find, nice guy, he's still shooting for 12/11 as the grand opening date. Thanks for the heads up! :)

It has been five weeks since the last post in here.

Did anyone find the place and stop in?

So far I've called them and have yet to make it over. their hours are a bit strange. They seem to open at 4pm on the days Tombstone closes at 4 pm. So I guess I'll have to hit them on the way home from Dave's shop.

So far I've called them and have yet to make it over. their hours are a bit strange. They seem to open at 4pm on the days Tombstone closes at 4 pm. So I guess I'll have to hit them on the way home from Dave's shop.

Have you visited Red Zone yet?

Anybody ???

(crickets)

Sounds compelling. Is it near Brookfield Orchards? Reading about the busy shops lately, I wonder if this is the business to be in these days. Now there is Tombstone, Red Zone (these guys), and Klem's in this area.

I was in the shop a couple weeks ago. Real nice guy, nice shop. Had some good stuff but said he was having trouble buying enough guns to meet demand. This was my second time there and he is still doing good.

Back
Top Bottom