New glock frame?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22390
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22390

Ok i Just picked up a gen 2 G17, which is the 2 pin. And im looking at the lone wolf frame. Now I want to just switch all the internals, but the 2 pin locking block is different than the 3 pin locking block. The lone wolf frame is 3 pin. So if I buy a new locking block that will fit 3 pins will it be compatible with all my other internals?...anyone..anyone..anyone?[wink]

ok to simplify what im asking.. can I put all my gen 2 (2 pin) internals in a gen 3 (3pin) glock receiver? With just a new locking block for a gen 3 receiver? I have extra pins and a gen 3 slide release

The one part that is different is the magazine release. The Glock mag release for a two pin has a little point on the top to prevent it from being lifted to far up (the pointy part hits one of the two pins), whereas this pointy part is not necessary (and will in fact get in the way) since the third pin provides the necessary restriction on upwards movement of the slide release.

But, I assume your reference to having a Gen 3 slide release means you already know this.

So I would need a new locking block than right? Since the one I have only has one pin going through it? but other than that everything should fit fine?

Back
Top Bottom