New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

I will have to meet you guys when I get settled into New Hampshire. I need to get reacquainted with my pistol. I have not fired it in 25 years

USAF%20SAM.jpg

New Checking in

Hey all,

Have been lurking for a few weeks, waiting for my MA LTC to come through. I recently lost my father, and I'm inheriting a mid-sized collection of firearms, so it was about time to start ramping up the learning curve on all things firearms related. I found the NRA Basic Firearms Saftey course a lot of fun, as it had been about 20 years since hunting with my dad (school, wife, kids, work, life, etc). Anywho, I signed up as a member today, as I have already learned more than $19 worth of knowledge, and look forward to eventually being able to contribute something relevant. Thanks again.

Blackrain

Hello,
I live in MA (North Shore of Boston) and pimarily bird hunt. Will be asking some basic questions on new firearm purchases, suggestions, things to look out for. I have a basic spread of hunting guns and two pistols. Grew up in Worcester, college in Maine, now working in Boston. Family obligations make it tough to get out for deer but I do when I can.
Thank you,

I introduced myself in the the off topic section under introduction. That was before I saw this page. lol. Again I am miss2ndamedment and I live in Haverhill. I need to get my LTC again because my last one expired. I didn't have the money to renew. I will get one soon though. My brother is wiskie762.

New to the forum

Hi all Likewise I am new to NES and thought I would put some bio info in. My name is Jeff Philibert and I live in Groton MA. I'm a veterinary oncologist which I know sounds kind of off beat but yes I do truly spend my life in part dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of cancer in dogs and cats. Of course that now opens me to be the "answer man" for all the vet related questions out there but that is fine as I will pick your brains back for shootinga and collecting info! I am just getting back to shooting after a long hiatus since I was a kid. In the interest of hunting in the People's Republic I took the safety course at Blue Northern with Tom so I could get my Class A. The course which by the way I would highly recommend to anyone needing to fullfill this hurdle. I decided after the course that I would get a carry weapon and bought a S&W M&P 9 which is my only handgun for now. I own and shoot several shotguns for upland hunting as well as skeet and sporting clays. One of my big interests is in C&R's and I am starting a collection there all be it slowly...right now I only own a 91/30 Mosin-Nagant sniper but would like to acquire the rest of the Axis-Allies weapon set over the course of time, that is those that I can own in MA without a Class J license! I am member of Harvard Gun Club now and will probably join Westford as well as it is close to home and has more orginized clays courses...have not been there yet but that is what I hear? I actually stumbled across NES Forum when searching out a legal question. I was trying to figure out the legality of buying guns in NH and bringing them into MA. Unless I am mistaken from what I read is as long as they are MA compliant there is no problem with my weapons smuggling. Well I guess that is long winded enough so looking forward to posting and reading and hopefully seeing some of you out there shooting.

Welcome and Thank you for what you do. I have lost several dogs to cancer.
Hope you enjoy it here and any questions you have some one will be along to answer them. It's a friendly bunch here.[grin]

Hello Miss2nd - nice to see you posting - great meeting you at the shoot.

Welcome Oncobrat - thanks for joining in... enjoy!

Welcome Jeff and Mrs 2A. Jeff, Yelena handles the Dog and Cat questions around here at present so I'm sure she'll be happy to have some help.

Enjoy your time here,both of you.

Welcome to NES, Jeff. Groton is a nice town - we're almost neighbors.

I trust you won't be offended if hope that Molly and Sarah, my two English setters, never need your services. [smile]

Welcome follow up

Dick no offense taken...I am the last veterinarian that anyone would want their dog to see! But when needed it is nice to be in a forum where people can have access to the info they may need so no sweat on answering vet related questions. [smile]

Hey everyone. My name is Mike, I live in Hudson, MA and work over in Worcester at Table Talk Pies.

I got my LTC A (neutered) back in November and bought a S&W 1911 at Four Seasons last weekend (a great group of guys over there!). Obviously with the Hunting and Target LTC, I won't be carrying concealed, but I hope to fix that at renewal time.

Hopefully I can meet up with some of you guys at a shoot soon.

-Mike

I'm a middle-aged veteran who enjoys the outdoors, especially hunting/fishing. I moved to central NH approx 20 yrs ago & love it here. I learned to appreciate/respect firearms at an early age, recieved education/training while in the military, and now enjoy getting to the local range as often as possible. I'm also a husband, father, & grandfather.

I'm a middle-aged veteran who enjoys the outdoors, especially hunting/fishing. I moved to central NH approx 20 yrs ago & love it here. I learned to appreciate/respect firearms at an early age, recieved education/training while in the military, and now enjoy getting to the local range as often as possible. I'm also a husband, father, & grandfather.

Thanks for your service weekendplinker.
Sounds like you will fit in perfectly here - enjoy we got a great group.

Welcome aboard.

From the Pacific Northwest

Hello,

I'm Lonnie Wilson. I found this place actually a few years ago but mostly lurked until recently. I'm an RKBA/open carry activist from Washington State. Looking forward to helping out. My connections to the area is that I have several friends in the Berkshires areas. :)

-Lonnie

Back
Top Bottom