New folks check in and say HI #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, Im new to North East Shooters and new to shooting all together. I live out in Western Ma. My husband Magnum Mike introduced me to the wonderful world guns and now I'm hooked!

Hello, I'm a graduate student living in Cape Cod studing marine chemistry and coastal oceanography. I'm an on-again/off-again shooter type. Over the Christmas break, I spent two days skeet shooting at a hunting plantation back "home" in Georgia and remembered how much I enjoyed it.

I own several firearms down South safely (and sadly) locked away in my parents basement. Eventally, I'd love a chance to bring them up here and use them once again.

Just wanted to say Hi. I have been checking in off and on for months and finally got around to registering. I belong to MRA and have been shooting for years.

Welcome and join in the fun !
Make sure not to leave any stray bullets or casings on your way through.

New To NE Shooters

I recently moved to Maine and can finally enjoy shooting again. I lived in Mass before and never took the time to jump through all the hoops to get licensed there. I am 42, happily divorced and just bought a house with my amazing girlfriend. Together we have four girls and they all support my Sunday morning trips to the Range. I found out about NE Shooters in conversation at the Kittery Trading Post. One of the gentlemen working there said this is the place for all local info. Glad to be a part of it. I am a Glock fan and have a G19 and G22. I am a lefty and have a DPMS lefty AR-15 ordered. I cant wait to shoot it. I am looking forward to reading through the forums. Thanks

Hello everyone.
Im Centermass181's better half, always see his handsome hunky self on the computer looking at this page, while Im cooking him dinner and doing his laundry, so I thought Id register and introduce myself.
Im Mrs. Centermass, and I love my husband. Hes awesome.

Oh man, with all these wives on the board.. All the, "how to smuggle in a new gun" threads will start to slow down. [laugh] [smile]

Glad to see all the new folks...

May not be necessary . . .

After the class, I mentioned to my Wife about the K-31 at Greg's and her reaction was "that's not bad" . . . so I bought it with no problem. When she saw the pictures, she said "I want to shoot it!"

Attitudes really do change once we bring them into the fold! [smile]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom