New folks check in and say HI #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, sorry I didn't post in this thread when I first got here. I found this place by talking to a guy who owns a gun shop down in Plainville. He recommended that I check in here and I'm glad I did. What a great community! :)

I'm 36 and currently residing in Meninostan (Boston). I'm saving my money though to get out of here...most likely to NH or some other part of Mass far away from the idiot that runs this city.

C-pher said:
Welcome...

And where's the gun shop in Plainville? I thought that I knew about all the shops around here. I would love to check out one that I haven't been to.
Prolly means Northeast Trading. Its on the town line.

NH New To Forum

Hello everyone,

I'm new here. I found out about NES from a thread on Glocktalk. I was born in MA, spent 4 years in the US Army with The Old Guard in Arlington, VA, was recalled in 1991 for Desert Storm, ended up at Ft. Lewis for 3 months and then honorably discharged again.

Being born and schooled in MA, I wasn't aware that a "regular Joe" could carry a firearm. I moved to NH in 2000. 9/11 woke me up to self sufficiency, including firearms for self defense. I visited Dave's Sporting Goods in Plaistow soon after the attacks on our Country and walked out that day with a Glock 23. I applied for my LTC in NH and have been carrying faithfully since. I did catch a bit of Glock fever and picked up a few more friends in the .40cal category since my first visit to Dave. I also added a G36, which is my current carry piece. I usually carry OWB, concealed, in a Mitch Rosen Premier.

I'm a member at Plaistow Fish and Game, haven't been in a while though, hope to get back soon.

-Craig

jferr3 said:
anyone know how to make an avatar? do they have ones to pick from? where please?

You have to be a paid Member (NES Member) to have an avatar. Cost is $19/year. Go to Home for forum and you'll see Membership info staring at you in the list.

Greetings,

My name is Andrew from Lynn, MA.
I finally got my class A in April (after about 4 months of waiting for "computer " problems).
Thanks to northeastshooters I found out about Dynamic Pistol Course, which was a great learning experience for me!
I also got to meet Jim, Mike and a few other members.

Thanks,

Andrew.

Craig C said:
Hey Mark,

You certainly are! My wife grew up in Windham and her parents still live there. Where do you shoot?

-Craig

I just joined Pelham Fish & Game, seems nice there so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom