New Federal Police Agency Launched

I just wish they would create an NES agency. We could solve any crime without evidence…If they would only give me a badge…..Eight years of college or recommendation to be a dogcatcher. Nobody likes the dogcatcher

Fascinating read given the circumstances. Interesting in particular to read about the structure, deployment and their mission. The parallels are unmistakable.

If history repeats, we’re in for some turbulent times ahead.
the fist thing they did was ban guns. We have to be vigilant

Think about This. Traditionally and Historically, Law Enforcement is a function of the Executive Branch of Government. So where does the Legislative Branch have the Lawful Authority to expand these Campus Cops, Yes that is what they are, They were created to police the Capital Campus. Thus the title Capital Police.

Think about This. Traditionally and Historically, Law Enforcement is a function of the Executive Branch of Government. So where does the Legislative Branch have the Lawful Authority to expand these Campus Cops, Yes that is what they are, They were created to police the Capital Campus. Thus the title Capital Police.

I posted about this in the other thread, but I THINK the "logic" is that if the Kapitol Kops are supposed to secure the Capitol, then they're "responsible" for the legislators inside. Meaning (in Pelosi-land), no matter where those legislators go, the Kapitol Kops are still "responsible" for their "safety."

So when death threats arise in their home districts, Pelosi thinks her police force needs to be there to investigate.

Near as I can tell, this is what she's up to. What she wants is a Secret Service for Congresspeople, and she's using 1/6 to get there.

The main "threats" they will respond to will be social media , so they can shut down the most vocal and influentially widespread voices. Paul

The main "threats" they will respond to will be social media , so they can shut down the most vocal and influentially widespread voices. Paul

I'm assuming that once they become more active, the local and state authorities will begin to be VERY displeased with them. And rightly so.

Not in this state, unless I'm misunderstanding what you wrote, If I did i'm sorry, have a massive headache and not wearing my glasses. Paul

Not in this state, unless I'm misunderstanding what you wrote, If I did i'm sorry, have a massive headache and not wearing my glasses. Paul

No, they're starting in FL and CA. Probably to see how it works.

If they push into Southern California, the LASD/LAPD are going to have a problem with that. They're very jealous of their jurisdiction and they have a long history of fighting turf battles with the FBI and other types of feds.

I know nothing about FL, and to be honest I'd assume the Kapitolists will probably open up in San Francisco first. Because that's where Pelosi's garage got vandalized.

True, I agree, ty. I read an article this morning that they are targeting FL on purpose, so when DeSantis fights them, they can use it against Him. Paul

... to be honest I'd assume the Kapitolists will probably open up in San Francisco first. Because that's where Pelosi's garage got vandalized.
San Francisco?
The field office is gonna need some specialized gear.
H-1992.jpg

meh, Ashli Babbit. angry person in mob trying to break a door down, climbing thru broken window with back pack that could contain a bomb......not the cleanest shoot ever, but hardly murder. More a PSGWSP situation. I don't get shot by cops because I don't do things like Micheal Brown or Ashli Babbit, or anyone in between. As far as I can tell like 98%+ of people who get shot by the cops only have themselves to blame.
You get the duechbag prize with that one.

Here's a slightly alternative take on the matter:

WHAT THIS SAYS TO ME IS THAT THE CAPITOL POLICE — AND CONGRESS — HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN THE FBI: The Capitol Police Will Open Offices in the States To ‘Investigate Threats to Members of Congress.’

Hat tip: Glenn "Instapundit" Reynolds

Underscoring mine.

ETA:
Ah, at first I thought he meant,
"The majority in Congress have no confidence that the FBI will protect them".

Which may be what Instapundit meant.

But the literal phrasing is not incommensurate with,
"The majority in Congress have no confidence that the FBI
will persecute their opposition with sufficient zeal".

Which has been my assumption.

"The majority in Congress have no confidence that the FBI will persecute their opposition with sufficient zeal".

Which has been my assumption.
I think this is the correct rationale. They wanted to start from the ground up with a corrupt national police agency with full access to the NSA X-Keyscore database. Using back door contractors like Fusion GPS and wives of FBI brass like Nellie Orr is fraught with problems as they found out.

Better to “start fresh”.

Doing the math, with a new $2B / year budget, this new agency could right now hire 13,000 agents at $150k/year each and still have plenty of money left over for a swanky office lease in FL and CA.

The entire FBI has 13,000 agents and 23,000 professional staff, to put that in perspective.

Last edited:
Doing the math, with a new $2B / year budget, this new agency could right now hire 13,000 agents at $150k/year each snd still have plenty of money left over for a swanky office lease in FL and CA.
Assuming they don't recruit from ghetto make-work Jobs Programs,
and "Studies" majors who couldn't park a bicycle if they tried
(maybe a bad assumption),
the easiest sources of new hires would be
cops retiring from Donk dumpster-fire First-World Sh¡tholes
and soldiers noping away from the new woke military.

And they're not as likely to deliver on the narrative as Granny Winebox wants.

Assuming they don't recruit from ghetto make-work Jobs Programs,
and "Studies" majors who couldn't park a bicycle if they tried
(maybe a bad assumption),
the easiest sources of new hires would be
cops retiring from Donk dumpster-fire First-World Sh¡tholes
and soldiers noping away from the new woke military.

And they're not as likely to deliver on the narrative as Granny Winebox wants.
I’d bet they go hire loyalists and psychos. Maybe run a job fair in downtown Portland.

I hate tell folks this, but these Mall/Campus Cops all go to a FLETC (Federal Law Enforcement Training Center) There is one in Brunswick, GA.

Back
Top Bottom